Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Girl at a store today was talking to her friend... She said, "I don't know why he hasn't asked me out yet, I've been giving him subtle hints!". Yeah, that's probably why. We're dudes. Obvious things don't mean a damn thing to us most of the time, let alone subtleness. Subtle could be a ****ing bazooka loaded with an exploding grenade filled with glass fragments and we wouldn't know what was going on. On top of it, we have to decipher a woman's brain as well? Yeah. There's the problem, lady. Spell it out.

Girl at a store today was talking to her friend... She said, "I don't know why he hasn't asked me out yet, I've been giving him subtle hints!". Yeah, that's probably why. We're dudes. Obvious things don't mean a damn thing to us most of the time, let alone subtleness. Subtle could be a ****ing bazooka loaded with an exploding grenade filled with glass fragments and we wouldn't know what was going on. On top of it, we have to decipher a woman's brain as well? Yeah. There's the problem, lady. Spell it out.

It's a crying shame that women actually COULD use "nice shoes, wanna ****?" (minus the "nice shoes" part) and they don't. :ols:

OK, the game Battleship has been made into a movie. But I'm holding out for Candyland and Chutes and Ladders. I'll pass on Hungry Hungry Hippos though. It'd be The View: The Movie.

I remember the first time I saw Annie, I think it was in 1998. Only reason I remember was because like a week after I saw it, I heard "Hard Knock Life" by Jay-Z. That was the first time I completely understood what sampling was.

Ailine Quinn. She was in 5th grade, I was in fourth at the Grey Nun Academy in Newtown Pa. What a *****. My friends and I were on the swings and she came over and said we had to move, for her and her friends, because she was more important than us now that she was famous. I told her to **** off and her movie sucked and she cried and told the teacher and I got in so much trouble.

I also got in trouble for stepping on some show offs "invisible dog" that same day and laughing saying "it must have escaped"

I was asked to leave the following week and I blame Annie.

Could have been getting caught chewing tobacco in the bathroom having a spitball fight and hitting a Nun when she walked in, but I didn't throw that one and I still blame that ***** Quinn.

---------- Post added April-23rd-2012 at 08:57 PM ----------

i love bob barker!

I love him for his spay and neuter stuff, before anybody else.

I hate the price is right and Rod Rowdy, for inciting a riot in Vegas.

If the Saints claim the ESPN report of Loomis being able to listen to opposing radio signals is "1000%" incorrect, that must mean that EVERYTHING in the report is false...

Therefore:

Saints GM is not Mickey Loomis

The Saints are not an NFL team located and playing games in New Orleans

Watching the Price is Right just reminded me of how great the old PoR was before Drew Carey took over. Days off from elementary school, or half days, watching Price is Right. Watching Price is Right in high school because every classroom had Cable TV. Watching Price is Right in college.

After I posted those videos, I did more research. There's a really amazing underground to both of those stories. The contestants didn't really "cheat", but they did do a lot of homework. For instance, the guy who had a perfect bid on the showcases actually watched the show for years and noticed patterns in the prices.

Very interesting backstory.

From the what are the odds? department. Girlfriend finds a small,but great house with amazing views on great property. It's been on the market 6 months plus. She goes to make an offer. Someone made an offer 2 hours before she did. :wtf: (shakes head).

Watching the Price is Right just reminded me of how great the old PoR was before Drew Carey took over. Days off from elementary school, or half days, watching Price is Right. Watching Price is Right in high school because every classroom had Cable TV. Watching Price is Right in college.

Truth. Watching Price is Right on a day off from school or during summer vacation was an event. Now, I don't do it anymore.

I suck at the subtle hints thing too. It can be draining though, kinda like a mental game of chess. Normally I always look for the extended eye contact, or if she really really laughs at my jokes or something, says my name a certain way, smiles in a beaming sort of way, innocently fiddles around when we're talking, etc. But even then I'm not sure, because that could just mean that she's just incredibly nice. Normally I'll try to pay attention to how they interact with other people, mainly other guys, to see if I'm special or not...

Some girls are more direct, which is greatly appreciated, because others do it in a way that drives you insane, like they're trying to screw with your head until it explodes, daring you to ask them out, only to figuratively stab you in the heart with an icepick when you finally do.

Lol, I see Rufus made his way to the comments section. It is now becoming a distant memory, but man were those depressing times. I'll never forget how things were on here the day his ass got canned. I cried tears of joy.

Just as a testament to how ****ty things were, we really haven't been that much better statistically, but it pails in comparison to how things were when he was here. It just felt like a nightmare... like running through a massive, neverending hallway, and it's raining burned up 100$ bills, with Vinny's death cackle being heard in the distance.

So, I was on the shuttle from the satellite parking lot to campus talking with one of my classmates. And the lady (45ish and big) across from us gets my attention... Here's how the conversation goes:

Lady: Excuse me, how old are you?

Me: 27

L: Oh you're older than I thought, I would have guessed 21 or 22

Me: Must be the beard I've been growing for 3.5 weeks (I haven't shaved in about a week and it's a pretty pathetic beard)

L: You just have one of those jawlines and the shoulders have expanded that shows you've aged.

Me: (First off I'm thinking WTF is she talking about, second I think, I'm going to make this conversation as awkward as possible) Yeah, my young looks come in handy when I'm hanging around high school parties.

L: Okay Chester, if you get that reference then you are as old as you say.

Me: Um... haha...

L: Chester the Molester

Me: So, Colin, what exactly are we doing in sports economics today?

Yeah... She won....

It's a crying shame that women actually COULD use "nice shoes, wanna ****?" (minus the "nice shoes" part) and they don't. :ols:

OK, the game Battleship has been made into a movie. But I'm holding out for Candyland and Chutes and Ladders. I'll pass on Hungry Hungry Hippos though. It'd be The View: The Movie.

Here you go h_h

dU5gS.jpg

Archived