Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Royally. ;)

j/k...I've got nothing against your boys. And seeing Nolan pitch at the old BPIA was one of the biggest highlights of my life as a sports fan.

Did you actually go watch a Nolan Ryan start in person? Pretty cool if so. The last Nolan Ryan started game I went to was the Robin Ventura game. :ols:

Did you actually go watch a Nolan Ryan start in person? Pretty cool if so. The last Nolan Ryan started game I went to was the Robin Ventura game. :ols:

Bad ass!!

Yes I did. It was right after no-no #7. Had another no-no going for 6 2/3 against the Angels. Dave Winfield broke it up with a rope single to right center.

So the position outside of DC didn't call back

Not relocating outside this area

It'll have to take a Shaka Smart package to separate me from this area. I'll say it again I'm not paying 200 or 300 to watch 16 Redskins games. Free or bust

So the position outside of DC didn't call back

Not relocating outside this area

It'll have to take a Shaka Smart package to separate me from this area. I'll say it again I'm not paying 200 or 300 to watch 16 Redskins games. Free or bust

You don't have to. We got a satellite subscription online for a one-time charge of $50, and stream it (with the line of sight thingy) to the big screen. Isn't the best resolution, but I can see every game.

I've been parking in the same spot for 6 years, and just in the past week somebody else decided they were going to start parking there. The worst part is, it's a super-nice co worker who everyone loves so I can't even act like it bothers me. First world problems and such.

Archived