Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

NICE!!!! I woke up today and saw that I didn't text anyone, post on facebook or twitter, and my ES history is from when I can remember yesterday!!!!

All things I did stay in just "I saw you do this" rather than, "I have proof"

That is one amazing sig.

Grazie!

NICE!!!! I woke up today and saw that I didn't text anyone, post on facebook or twitter, and my ES history is from when I can remember yesterday!!!!

I wish I could say the same :ols:

Hello.

Brother Mouzone: Lamar, where's my Harper's?

Lamar: Say what?

Brother Mouzone: Harper's. The new issue.

Lamar: You didn't say that one. You said the New Republic, and Atlantic, and a new something else.

Brother Mouzone: I did not forget to tell you Harper's. Every week I tell you the same ****, and every week you forget half of what I say. Tomorrow first thing, you go down to the newsstand, and you get Harper's. And the Nation, too, which you also managed to forget.

Absolutely screwed up a photo shoot last night. All but a few pics turned out. Not sure what happened. And then this morning,wake up to a snow storm. Grumble whine ***** complain. :mad:

Hmmm. ES could provide just the outlet. :evil:

I like the second set of pics. Maybe it's just me, but Tannehill's lady looks maybe about 5-8 pounds heavier in the second set of pics (or maybe it's just what she's wearing, dunno) than the first set, and she looks hotter.

She's got Gollum legs in the first set, and her feet look like she could use them to open the front door, or do pullups using them. She still looks good though, I'd probably need her to keep her socks on though...

Archived