Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/pizza-hut-unveils-cheeseburger-crusted-pizzas-231849593.html

pizzahut1.jpg

Crowned-Crust-Pizza-Chicken-Fillet-Pizza.jpg

People often complain food like this is "what makes America fat!". What makes America fat is eating junk like this for 30 or 40 years straight. If you have one cheeseburger-crust-pizza, you will not die. At least you are highly unlikely to die.

Good health has always been about moderation and exercise. Not avoiding foods or making foods illegal. The only foods that should be avoided are unnatural things like synthetic sodas. Ugh. Otherwise, cheeseburger pizzas should be enjoyed sparingly. I don't like how people act like one of these will kill you. It won't!

How comes when it comes time to work out, the days you feel motivated in your mind to work out, your body doesn't agree. And on days you reallly don't feel like working out, your body feels great?

Maybe its just me.

Just work out 7 days a week and it won't be a problem. :silly:

---------- Post added April-25th-2012 at 05:26 PM ----------

Why do people work out with supplements

I only bring water and workout clothing. K.I.S.S. they say

No shakes or creatine

I bring a shake with me for the end of my workout, but don't drink anything other than water during. I walk home from the gym, so I just drink it as I walk instead of making and drinking it when I get home.

I've been parking in the same spot for 6 years, and just in the past week somebody else decided they were going to start parking there. The worst part is, it's a super-nice co worker who everyone loves so I can't even act like it bothers me. First world problems and such.

so get there earlier than him?

I've been parking in the same spot for 6 years, and just in the past week somebody else decided they were going to start parking there. The worst part is, it's a super-nice co worker who everyone loves so I can't even act like it bothers me. First world problems and such.

Somebody new? Male or female?

No shakes or creatine

To build muscle...

I normally drink a small thing of Gatorade ( I normally get a 12-pack from Wal-Mart ) along with a nice sized bottle of water.

If it's a lift day, I'll bring one of those EAS Myoplex shakes to drink after I'm done running, and right before I lift.

And you all scoff when I say I ain't leaving this area

You can forget about it...seriously have to back a million bucks or more to get me to leave. I'm not leaving this damn area. Too many winners here. Every sports team is on the rise. We're the new revolution.

No WAY I leave. This is the best region in the world. And I'm not saying that because I've spent 23 years here minus those 4 years at VT. This is a great region. And I'm not going to leave this area, an area rich with opportunity and jobs, for some other area, and miss out on what we have going on here. No way

Yo, I saw the Ziggy - Maui fight yesterday. Was laughing so hard in my bed watching that

YOU ALL GAVE ME SOME BAD ADVICE

You finish season 2 yet? Damn Ziggy, went hard for no reason.

I just finished playing soccer in the rain. Felt good, it rained so hard too.

---------- Post added April-25th-2012 at 10:30 PM ----------

No shakes or creatine

It gives you the added boost sometimes. I don't take creatine just protein because its convenient after lifting weights.

No, long-time employee, which is why it surprised me. She is a very sweet older lady who brings in delicious baked goods.

I beat her to the spot today.

I had the same problem years back. It never bothered me seriously...but I would tease the lady about parking in "my" space. Her defense was, "I only park here when you aren't here before me". Fair enough I suppose, it was maybe once a month. Because I used to travel so much back then it was a prime spot, I figured she just thought I was out of town somewhere.

:ols:With ya, Matt...that was awesome last night, and I'm so excited about tonight I can't stand it.

I only work lunch today, then going to an awesome bbq place (Fox Bros.), then running around crazy tonight!!!:beavisnbutthead::point2sky:groupwave::adoration:maniac::deal::jump::dance:

Archived