Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Watching an old (obviously) episode of Married With Children, and Al, upon arriving in Washington, this conversation takes place.

Al: Ah, the city of Brotherly Love.

Officer what's-his-face: No, that's Philadelphia

Al: Oh, then what's Washington?

OWHF: The city without a Quarterback.

found it rather entertaining considering it was a joke all the way back. Better hope RGIII finally puts that joke to rest.

I don't even pay attention to basketball either and I know he changed his name

Also still in shock over the Jazz making it. Used to be I could name 5 players off a NBA team. NBA is too hipster now, not mainstream at all. Everyone's watching football and baseball, and maybe the hockey. Then you get talking about the NBA and I'm like what?

Back in my day the NBA was watchable, ain't like that no more. Ain't interest.

I hate that Shane Battier hooked up with Miami. I know you like to be on winning teams, dude, but seriously...did Coach not teach you integrity? He could've declined that trade...believe me, I love the USA squad, but forming your own team just 'cuz you have the balls and money to do so isn't above board with the average mary.

I wonder if some people, just because of their personality, or their nature to rebel, or what, just have to disagree with something, even when their reasoning is completely devoid of common sense. I think many people like that exist in the Stadium.

But they are people who slobbering at the opinion of a few posters which makes it sometimes horrible to read. Ie. the draft thread. they make it so that shanny can do no wrong and that every position we found a starter. until i see them on the field and perform they are just viewed as depth

But they are people who slobbering at the opinion of a few posters which makes it sometimes horrible to read. Ie. the draft thread. they make it so that shanny can do no wrong and that every position we found a starter. until i see them on the field and perform they are just viewed as depth

Love the way you came in here, so that you could attack the incredible excesses of one side of the "grade the draft" opinion "fight".

(Although granted, the same can be said of Mr. Sinister singling out Stadium as having a number of fanatical defenders of position, too.)

:)

Love the way you came in here, so that you could attack the incredible excesses of one side of the "grade the draft" opinion "fight".

(Although granted, the same can be said of Mr. Sinister singling out Stadium as having a number of fanatical defenders of position, too.)

what do you mean lol? Just because they think they know more about draft prospects doesn't mean they are right.

Yes, they're all insane.(jokes) :ols:

what do you mean lol? Just because they think they know more about draft prospects doesn't mean they are right.

Y'all haven't spent enough time out there :ols:

It isn't even about being right at this point. Hell, nobody's right, because none of these guys have taken the field yet.

It's just understanding reasoning, at this point, why picks were made, why some picks weren't made. You can't solve everything in one offseason.

---------- Post added April-29th-2012 at 10:51 AM ----------

And I fail to see how wanting to go to a team to win a champonship means you have no integrity, but whatever.

I really wish I knew how to pull a scene off of a DVD and put it on Youtube.

Seems like I often find myself wishing that I could post the scene from "My Cousin Vinny", where Joe Peschi and Fred Gwynn are arguing.

Mr. Gambini, this is an arraignment, not a trial. You will respond to the question, and the next words out of your mouth will be either "Guilty" or "Not Guilty"

I get your point.

No, I don't think you do.

I quit following the draft after Round 1 so I don't care

All I know is we got Cousins and an offensive lineman

I don't care where they come from, just show up, play hard, and play well

We got 3 OL. Three! Can you believe it? The Redskins? Three?

Edit:

And I'm assuming that there's some reason why the preceding posts aren't race-bait trolling.

Edit2:

Oooh, and George posted another funny.

Vacation week...over. Time to get back to work tomorrow. It's been fun coming back on here for the last few days and chatting with you guys. After tomorrow I probably won't be back on here until late May-early June. It's a lot more quieter around here than it used to be, but still fun as usual.

I can't believe the Redskins didn't pick my favorite scrub whose college football games I've never seen in the fourth round.

(angry simpsons pic)

:ols: Spot on. I also love when people complain that we took one guy in the 6th round instead of taking another guy. News flash: 99% chance they both suck.

Archived