Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Me, too. One of the reasons why I love being a journalism major. :D

I was trying to figure out one of my grades :ols:

I'm a Creative Writing and Lit major ...7 papers due in the last 2 weeks of classes. 4 down 3 to go (look I done gone and did math) and at least these last three are creative writing papers = no quotes, research, or citing!

Why are hockey playoffs and the start of baseball season always during exams? They should really change that.

Yesterday my boyfriend and I went apt shopping. It really is amazing to me the different levels of service and attention to details that you see from place to place. We went to I think 6 different apt complexes, and only at 3 of those did the sales people actually speak to us while they walked us around the property. One person barely spoke. Didn't point out features of the property (even though we had to walk across the whole place just to get to the apt she was showing) and only said anything once we were at the apt because we asked questions of her. Awful, awful service.

Yesterday my boyfriend and I went apt shopping. It really is amazing to me the different levels of service and attention to details that you see from place to place. We went to I think 6 different apt complexes, and only at 3 of those did the sales people actually speak to us while they walked us around the property. One person barely spoke. Didn't point out features of the property (even though we had to walk across the whole place just to get to the apt she was showing) and only said anything once we were at the apt because we asked questions of her. Awful, awful service.

I think I prefer those lazy people to the ones who try to wow you over every little detail.

"And wait till you see the other side, there's MULCH!!!"

I think I prefer those lazy people to the ones who try to wow you over every little detail.

"And wait till you see the other side, there's MULCH!!!"

I mean, I'm happy with somewhere in the middle. But some of those people were absolutely worthless. The one lady really said nothing. If I ask for a tour, it's because I want to know about the apartments. If I just wanted to walk around I could do that by myself.

Also you will regret preferring those lazy people when it comes time to get something fixed!!

It amazes me how many people are ignorant about diets or nutrition. You can basically eat whatever you want, as long as you eat it in moderation and it comes off the ground. So enjoy your ribs and pizzas, your steaks and your cheese, and your milkshakes. As long as you control intake you will be fine

It amazes me how many people are ignorant about diets or nutrition. You can basically eat whatever you want, as long as you eat it in moderation and it comes off the ground. So enjoy your ribs and pizzas, your steaks and your cheese, and your milkshakes. As long as you control intake you will be fine

I would agree with you, to a point. For me, it's calorie intake, depending on what your limit is, how much you burn sedentarily, how much you burn during excercise, and how much you consume daily, as long as you stay within whatever limit you want, you can eat whatever falls in line with that limit.

It sucks for these people who "diet" while eating all of this bland, nasty ass, low calorie food, when in most cases, they don't really have to.

I wouldn't even include calorie counting. Too much work involved

Not bringing a calculator or app with me to calculate exact numbers on what I should be eating. Eating is simply common sense

It's not necessarily counting everything you eat, although I do that, when I eat a big meal. For instance, I'd say that the average male probably burns about 2200 to 2500 calories just breathing. So right there, that means that I could eat regular balanced meals (700-800 calories, which is pretty good) and be fine. Even 1,000 calories per meal will be fine. Sometimes calorie counting doesn't mean eating less, it can mean that you can eat more than you previously thought...

This. I eat like ****. But I eat two meals, maybe a snack in between, MAYBE, and I've been the same weight for 5 years now. Right where I'm supposed to be.

My personal fav is the water diet. I'm sure that's healthy.

I wouldn't even include calorie counting. Too much work involved

Not bringing a calculator or app with me to calculate exact numbers on what I should be eating. Eating is simply common sense

http://jimbonham.com/blog/genetically-modified-foods/

It amazes me what people will put in and on their bodies too.

Sure, you can enjoy poison, just as long as you only have it in moderation.

Ever get Anti Freeze in your mouth? It tastes like candy. That's why if you leave it outside in an open container, you'll see a lot of dead animals.

We have the ability to not eat it, yet we chose to eat poisons anyway, because it tastes good.

---------- Post added May-1st-2012 at 01:43 PM ----------

Jamie Lee Curtis had the most incredible body of any actress in history and it's ruined by having the face of a man.

I lost 30 pounds last year. I did exercise more by training to run a half-marathon, but as far as diet wise, I didn't change a ton. I ate more fruit, ate more veggies, drank more water, cut out sodas and fast food. I eat the occasional Chick Fil A, but not nearly as often as I used to.

Archived