Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

DUPLICATE USER ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!! BANHAMMER!!!!!!!!!!

See? You can't make this **** up. Dude was banned after multiple rule violations and was sent a notice, but creates a dupe, then announce it, so now both are perma banned and he's on the watch list for his next incarnation. Talk about ****ing clueless and then wondering why you "have issues." It really is mind-boggling sometimes how self-involved and totally dense some people can be. :)

See? You can't make this **** up. Dude was banned after multiple rule violations and was sent a notice, but creates a dupe, then announce it, so now both are perma banned and he's on the watch list for his next incarnation. Talk about ****ing clueless and then wondering why you "have issues." It really is mind-boggling sometimes how self-involved and totally dense some people can be. :)

Please don't quote me on that... I'll delete it... I ain't no snitch...

**** just got real...

BTW if you did ban him, could you put it in my user notes so that I'll have more leniency if I am up for a banning? Like a "get out of ban free" card or something?

I also volunteer for public display of user notes.

And if one of you doesn't start the thread, I will. "Not a sermon, just a thought."

:D

I can only imagine what the original MSF would have under his, but it would be fun to read. I think most peoples notes would be common sense, if they have any at all. But that is the beauty of it all.

Note to self, never PM Jumbo again

He has talked about it before, but I think it is a hint to start our own that he can participate in without breaking "the rules". haha.

I remember I was banned for a week on one of my old user names, and it listed "no reason" under why I was banned. I spent like 20 minutes going through my last 10 or so posts, and found absolutely nothing wrong with anything I said. I sent a message to one of the admin, and never heard anything back. Definitely a head scratcher....

"one of". Geez. Why would you need multiple names ?

I figured something was up, because I swore that his username was Skins_Fan82 (or something along those lines). Then I come back a month or two later and it's in all lower case, and his post count dropped. I figured that he had it changed for maintenance purposes or something, because I recall people having problems logging in back in the fall.

Damn, lol.

I'm so happy that nobody has figured out that IONTOP is also Reic and Rdskn4lyf21 along with NUMEROUS other incarnations...

Including my other alter egos Honorary_Hog, Jrock, SnyderShrugged, Huly, and Pez

I don't have any other accts here, but if people ever find out who I am I'll have to leave "Jumbo" in the past.

I always liked Extreme :)

That was @ 17 yo (damn you China). :ols:

There's another much more current picture floating around somewhere in the "show yourself" thread from a few years back and those are the only two serious mistakes I've made here self-disclosure wise. As far as anyone knows. ;):D

So pissed that I didn't actually make THREE separate top 10 lists. *sigh*

And Dave, that's a badass shirt. What was the trivia question?

---------- Post added April-24th-2012 at 06:09 PM ----------

There's another much more current picture floating around somewhere in the "show yourself" thread from a few years back and those are the only two serious mistakes I've made here self-disclosure wise. As far as anyone knows. ;):D

Hence my personal nickname for you. (No, not "jerkwad." Everyone knows that one.) Jake "The Snake." :D

So pissed that I didn't actually make THREE separate top 10 lists. *sigh*

You no doubt occupy many lists in many hearts. :)

How was that? :pfft:

---------- Post added April-24th-2012 at 03:11 PM ----------

Hence my personal nickname for you. (No, not "jerkwad." Everyone knows that one.) Jake "The Snake." :D

Jerkwad is so much more appropriate for this venue. :)

I don't believe it. :ols:

Where are the tripwires/bowie knives? Lol (alright I'm done)

I wish I were into pics like PCS. So much beautiful country I go to regularly (especially where Bigfoot lives---really :D---and the OR/WA coastline) and I'd also post my knives and other stuff. :(

That was @ 17 yo (damn you China). :ols:

I'm *not gonna be the one to bump it. I've finally got some peace and quiet...though maybe it's cause TBLTO and Slacky aren't around? :ols:

Pray tell, what are the mistakes? This thread is popping this evening.

At one time I saw some pics of a few mods and some appear related, in an Hills Have Eyes sort of way! :silly:

But really Sam Kinison would have been one of the brotherhood.

Once they cut there hair they looked a lot less alike.

I'm *not gonna be the one to bump it. I've finally got some peace and quiet...though maybe it's cause TBLTO and Slacky aren't around? :ols:

Pray tell, what are the mistakes? This thread is popping this evening.

I can't speak for Slacky but Little Toaster didn't care ... you're not brown and he was never interested.

Archived