Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That's why I try to take care of business before I leave home. I want to be on deaths doorstep (figuratively) before I ever have to use a public restroom, no matter how clean it is.

I would seriously take a paycut to get a private bathroom at work. God I hate that. I mean if you go into a bathroom, and someone is already in there taking a ****, LEAVE AND COME BACK LATER. ****.

I guess I've just been to way too many restaurants, reststops, etc, and seen way too much, to ever consider it, unless I was absolutely about to explode. Funny how my brother is the exact opposite. Dude would squat in a hole in the wall gas station if he felt the slightest of rumbles.

Sometimes I reflect on what a good thing it is that some regulars can't hear how some of the staff generally regard them...they'd take it so personal and probably get all huffy. :pfft:

Meantime, we know how many feel about us. :ols:

Sometimes I reflect on what a good thing it is that some regulars can't hear how some of the staff generally regard them...they'd take it so personal and probably get all huffy. :pfft:

Meantime, we know how many feel about us. :ols:

Come on! Start a thread where you publicly post user notes when someone requests them!!!! (Or you could at least post mine here)

Come on! Start a thread where you publicly post user notes when someone requests them!!!! (Or you could at least post mine here)

Brother, one of things I have frequently joked about (but half-serious) is doing a "tell-all" thread or dvd someday (on my way out of ES :pfft:) and along with some awesomely entertaining user notes, I do save lots of PMs and e-mails (for 7-plus years now) that make an amazing volume of just "wow" stuff about so many folks of various degrees of notoriety that it's a pretty crazy &hysterical total package. :ols:

Good thing I've only been banned once and it was only for about 2 minutes :D

Such a good girl, though my notes probably say: typical girl - bat**** insane :ols:

TK's: "So sick of the leg humpers trying to get in her pants. It's gotten ridiculous. I swear I'm going to ban the next one. But yeah, I'd do her."

;)

Yeah we can make it a "Guess the User Notes Thread"

PM TK, he'll give them to you... This is mine...

IONTOP is by far one of the most valuable assets of the ES community, his hilarious insight and, if I may say so myself, lovely physique should be a model for all members to follow. He has been NNT'd once but successfully defended it. And while I don't like to admit it, he was completely correct, the thread he started, albeit sarcastic was not a duplicate thread in any way shape or form, and for that, we urge other moderators to show leniency when it comes to this member. He has shown us up once, don't let him do it again.

Good thing I've only been banned once and it was only for about 2 minutes :D

Such a good girl, though my notes probably say: typical girl - bat**** insane :ols:

You're mentioned as one of our resident victims of leg-humpers. :pfft:

The e-mails can't be beat for sheer vitriol and truly disturbed psychoses. User notes can have those somewhat too, but they're typically a more light-weight version. User notes will emphasize just sheer stupid, argumentativeness, and other attitude/personality/social/life issues. The more nuclear e-mails come after a ban (especially a permanent ban) and then that's usually they go full-on psycho. :)

The e-mails can't be beat for sheer vitriol and truly disturbed psychoses. User notes can have those somewhat too, but they're typically a more light-weight version. User notes will emphasize just sheer stupid, argumentativeness, and other attitude/personality/social/life issues. The more nuclear e-mails come after a ban (especially a permanent ban) and then that's usually they go full-on psycho. :)

If I legimately promise not to share any of it, can you PM me mine? Please?

I remember I was banned for a week on one of my old user names, and it listed "no reason" under why I was banned. I spent like 20 minutes going through my last 10 or so posts, and found absolutely nothing wrong with anything I said. I sent a message to one of the admin, and never heard anything back. Definitely a head scratcher....

I also volunteer for public display of user notes.:D

You have four separate files under the headings below.

1. honorary_hog (individual)

2. ES Top 10 Attention Whores (group)

3. ES Top 10 Whiners (group)

4. ES Top 10 Personal Issues (group)

And since we are currently targeting attention whores, I'll have to close down any thread you start on it. :pfft:

You guys suck.

I'M the resident "victim!" Get it right!!! :ols:

See "whiner" above. But there's positive comments too! :ols:

I have a heart and know you have whole piles of "feelings." :)

And yes, we do suck, and at least three of us can be real ****s when sufficiently prodded. :D

If I legimately promise not to share any of it, can you PM me mine? Please?

Your user notes or all your PMs I saved? Doesn't matter. No. :silly:

(btw, I am kidding about those "four files"---user notes are only one "file" under a member's screen name). :)

I remember I was banned for a week on one of my old user names, and it listed "no reason" under why I was banned. I spent like 20 minutes going through my last 10 or so posts, and found absolutely nothing wrong with anything I said. I sent a message to one of the admin, and never heard anything back. Definitely a head scratcher....

DUPLICATE USER ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!! BANHAMMER!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah I just won this shirt from the Pirates twitter account!!!

ArRJnmzCAAAQHpl.jpg:large

Just wanted you to see this

You're mentioned as one of our resident victims of leg-humpers. :pfft:

Yes, I am nothing but a victim! I am glad you wonderful mods realize this and have acted accordingly.

:D

You guys suck.

I'M the resident "victim!" Get it right!!! :ols:

I bet if you change your name to Honorary_Hogettet and post some pictures you might be :ols:

On a serious note, guys: two of my friends had surgery in the past week and sadly, one of my friends was in a bad accident and is in a coma (he just had a craniotomy). Any thoughts, prayers, or whatever you have would reallly be much appreciated. Thank you in advance, I know the support system here is amazing.

Archived