Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

:ols:

On another note i'm getting a new vehicle next month and narrowed down between a Dodge 1500 4x4 or a Jeep (Arctic model). Any suggestions/owners of either?

Dodge trucks are built as tough as their cars now. Pass.

Shame really. They went from ugly uncomfortable trucks, that were built tough as nails, to good looking, comfortable trucks, that just aren't built like a truck should be.

My last guest goes home today. Thank God. I haven't had a moment to myself for a month. It's great to see people and show them this incredible island, but it's exhausting.

Sure, let's go out all night, then when I wake up early for work, you can go lay on the beach and recover. Then we'll go out again.

It's expensive and taxing, but I do love showing this place to people and I have a lot of friends who couldn't afford the trip without me.

---------- Post added April-19th-2012 at 08:31 AM ----------

543513_10150716982611026_669111025_9663836_759049560_n.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/19/burger-king-japans-bacon-_n_1437052.html

2012-04-18-BKjapanbacon-thumb.jpg

Yesterday, we learned that Burger King Japan is offering a promotion in which you can add 15 strips of bacon on your burger for a mere 110 Yen, or $1.24.

Fifteen bacon strips are chump change for some porkophiles, though. In the video below, a dude attempts to chow down on a Whopper with 1,050 BACON STRIPS, or 70 15-strip upgrades. (Burger King takes their "Have It Your Way" slogan very seriously.)

1 more day until the unofficially official start of my vacation, and man do I deserve it. **** has been tough. I don't even know where I'm going to go. I'll probably end up becoming one with the sofa, and not do a damn thing for 9 days. I've been putting this Hulk vs. Thor/Wolverine (Netflix) movie on hold for awhile, so that's probably where I'll start.

It's kind of funny that I set this vacation date well before I had any conceivable idea that we'd even be able to sniff RGlll's used gymn socks, yet we are in the ****ing drivers seat. I still cannot believe it. It won't hit me until my man dons the cap and burg/gold jersey next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMJCR_MQUZ4

Watched Rocky lV on Saturday, and I absolutely cannot get enough of this song. Just a great, inspirational song to workout to.

Burning Heart> Eye Of The Tiger

Dodge trucks are built as tough as their cars now. Pass.

Shame really. They went from ugly uncomfortable trucks, that were built tough as nails, to good looking, comfortable trucks, that just aren't built like a truck should be.

I hear ya and appreciate any info about them. So far i've only gone by looks and haven't test driven a 1500 yet either.

i need some help. Someone posted a link to a draft game in the stadium a couple of days ago. There were 2 or 3 sections i remember. one section was to select players and see which one goes first. the next had it where you needed to select which round the player would be selected

I am so ****ing sick of being ****ing sick.

I feel like I'm so far behind in my ****ing classes and I'm ****ing sick of my body hurting and not having the energy to do anything.

And I'm ****ing pissed I took the codeine last night cause I slept til 2pm today and I could barely keep my eyes open til an hour ago. Now I probably won't sleep tonight.

Ugh. Go away sickness, I ****ing hate you.

Colin Cowherd: "The NBA Playoffs are chippy by nature. Guys are throwing elbows, trying to take you out. It takes toughness to win a championship."

"That's why you'll never see a European player lead his team to a championship. Tough American kids can get the job done."

:doh::doh::doh::doh:

If I were driving, I'd have to turn the radio off and pull over on the side of the road for a minute or two to recuperate. Wasn't word for word, but the message is the same.

Colin Cowherd: "The NBA Playoffs are chippy by nature. Guys are throwing elbows, trying to take you out. It takes toughness to win a championship."

"That's why you'll never see a European player lead his team to a championship. Tough American kids can get the job done."

If I were driving, I'd have to turn the radio off and pull over on the side of the road for a minute or two to recuperate. Wasn't word for word, but the message is the same.

Isn't Dirk German? I think he plays for Germany in the Olympics...am I wrong?

Isn't Dirk German? I think he plays for Germany in the Olympics...am I wrong?

You're right. Dirk is German, and led his team to a title last season (as a Heat fan, it is very hard to forget).

That's just one of many problems that I have with that statement. He's also insinuating that European players (and I would also assume, Europeans in general) are soft, and that American players are tough. Maybe when he says "Tough American kids," he means kids from "The hood?" I don't know, but there are a vast number of different ways to take that statement.

I find his show entertaining for the most part, but he can really go off the deep end with his analogies/reasonings/opinions/etc.

:ols: :ols: :ols:

You're right. Dirk is German, and led his team to a title last season (as a Heat fan, it is very hard to forget).

That's just one of many problems that I have with that statement. He's also insinuating that European players (and I would also assume, Europeans in general) are soft, and that American players are tough. Maybe when he says "Tough American kids," he means kids from "The hood?" I don't know, but there are a vast number of different ways to take that statement.

I find his show entertaining for the most part, but he can really go off the deep end with his analogies/reasonings/opinions/etc.

Reminds me I was a watching a David saderis interview and he was talking about a British radio programs and one of the lines was "one in three Americans weighs as much as the other two" might be a media thing. I laughed though.

Archived