Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Thanks, my Intermountain Region brother. :)

What's the weather like up there? low 70s all week down here in the front range. But they're getting snow up in Steamboat Springs

Mid 60's,low 70's for a few days last week including most of the past weekend. Then of course,over the past few days,we've gotten rain,snow,rain....25 years ago when I moved in to this part of the Rockies,I learned an old saying. Springtime in the Rockies. Get tired of the weather,wait 15 minutes. That pretty much covers it right now. :)

I'm in the library last night, and this kid is on a computer and wearing some headphones, he couldn't have been more than 12. I don't know what he was looking at, but at least 3 separate times he yelled out "DAAAMN!". Whatever he was looking at or doing, it was so engrossing that he forgot where he was.

It was funny to see the looks on everybody's faces when the stone cold silence was spontaneously broken by a child shouting profanities. Half of them looked pissed off, and the other half looked like they were trying to hold back laughter, like me.

Oh, and F U Koolblue13. I mean that in a nice way.

Drunk posts are soul-questioning shocks the next day. Ambien posts however might be the most thrilling message board experience there is. "What the **** happened last night? What did I post? Oh.. ****." I can't believe I haven't been banned on here in the last month or two.

Drunk posts are soul-questioning shocks the next day. Ambien posts however might be the most thrilling message board experience there is. "What the **** happened last night? What did I post? Oh.. ****." I can't believe I haven't been banned on here in the last month or two.

Mom was on Ambien CR, for a while. And that stuff made her do some really irrational (and, in her case, really dangerous) things. Like getting up in the middle of the night, walking to the kitchen (and this is dangerous, for someone who needs help, walking, because she has no sense of ballance), getting all of the food out of the fridge, and taking all of the food to her bedroom. Then getting back into bed and going back to sleep.

Mom was on Ambien CR, for a while. And that stuff made her do some really irrational (and, in her case, really dangerous) things. Like getting up in the middle of the night, walking to the kitchen (and this is dangerous, for someone who needs help, walking, because she has no sense of ballance), getting all of the food out of the fridge, and taking all of the food to her bedroom. Then getting back into bed and going back to sleep.

Yeah in the last two weeks I've woken up the next morning to discover that I ate two bowls of cereal in bed and spilled milk, posted weird **** on here, texted people, and I guess the other night I was outside shooting a BB gun, cause I woke up and it was by the door, four pellets gone and one in the chamber, pumped and ready to go. God knows what I was shooting at.

It's crazy what's legal and what isn't.

When I had Lymes and couldn't sleep my dad gave me a couple of those things. I took one in bed and still couldn't sleep. The next night, I take two, while sitting on the porch drinking some whiskey and having a smoke. A little while later a friend calls and tells me to come over. I say I shouldn't, but it's 2 minutes down a dirt road, so I did. Well, I'm hanging out all night drinking and smoking and just feeling great, totally normal (kinda).

My friend pulls me aside and asks me dead serious if I was on heroin. :ols:

Won't touch that again.

Wondering, if my above "Credible Hulk" were an avatar, which ES poster should have it.

I'm thinking Bang. Because he's usually pretty credible. He does, however, go on some real epic-level rants. And because he's, well, a carton.

Wondering, if my above "Credible Hulk" were an avatar, which ES poster should have it.

I'm thinking Bang. Because he's usually pretty credible. He does, however, go on some real epic-level rants. And because he's, well, a carton.

I'd say Tech Boy and lol@credible hulk btw

Archived