Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That Larry Brown deal isn't done but is "close"

Do you know how old Larry Brown is

Why would you hire him

It's not like the plan is for him to be there awhile. He's just to get the ball rolling. He will already have a coach-in-waiting as an assistant when he starts.

Don't you have a Mavs or Rangers game to watch?

yes, I am watching the Rangers beat the living daylights out of the Red Sox right now.

tumblr_m2l29jrIdu1qgzbg1o1_500.jpg

---------- Post added April-18th-2012 at 06:28 AM ----------

Maybe someone can help me.

Heard a high pitched sound emanating from my living room. Turned the light off and the sound stopped. Now my light isn't coming back on at all.

What's going on?

It's Geno Smith and WVU running over Clemson's defense. I think they just scored again

---------- Post added April-18th-2012 at 06:29 AM ----------

internet-memes-expectations-reality.gif

Gotta be honest, there's not much out there that offends me... but on Sirius XM there's an advertisement for some dating website for married people who want to cheat on their spouse. That's absolutely disgusting. In fact, it's one of the most deplorable, disgusting things I've ever heard. And again, there's not much out there that completely disgusts me.

Heard that ad for years

Just ignore it

I've heard it for awhile, but I heard it this morning... It was a new "jingle" that was designed to be catchy. I can't even begin to explain to you how pissed off that ad has made me over the years, but the jingles sent me over the edge this morning. I was telling my radio off this morning. Total spaz moment.

And no, the radio didn't answer.

Welp, I turned 30 years old today. Don't feel any different, just another day.

Wife taking me to the Nuggets game tonight, the Clippers are in town. She paid big bucks to get us really close to the floor, so I'm hoping to see some epic jams by Blake Griffin and Deandre :)

People are obviously taking advantage of the services that company has to offer. That's the worst part. I wonder...if years down the line the company tries to blackmail you. That must be where they get most of their profit from. Pay us an additional $2k and we won't tell your wife/husband what you've been doing.

If I remember correctly, they offered to buy advertising space on Rush Limbaugh's show when he was losing sponsors.

Welp, I turned 30 years old today. Don't feel any different, just another day.

Wife taking me to the Nuggets game tonight, the Clippers are in town. She paid big bucks to get us really close to the floor, so I'm hoping to see some epic jams by Blake Griffin and Deandre :)

Happy B-day. I can almost remember being 30. ;)

In reference to yesterday's thoughts about my girlfriend,the house and the realtor. He's getting a call today. Better him than me. :paranoid:

Archived