Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

weird, right? LOL

Dude, Hicks? Feminine? he was a BOSS.

And I always wanted one of those "incinerator" guns that Hudson and Vasquez had. Those things were badass.

All the weapons in that movie were awesome.

Me and my friends had 'Aliens' action figures, which now seems kind of weird since they were children's toys based on a graphic R-rated movie.

What's sad is she looked better in Aliens than she did in T2 (she was john connor's foster mom).

yeah, i google searched and was gonna find a pic of her and was like "hey, that looks like John's mom." LOL.

yeah she was pretty ugly in T2. she (well, T-1000) stuck a sword through dad's mouth :( LOL

Just checked out friend's pics from a trip to Hawaii. I need a vacation like whoa.

A vacation in Hawaii is "like whoa". Do it right and it is amazing. I have been to many places, but Hawaii is a never ending adventure. It's so beautiful, relaxing, entertaining, educational, historical, etc.

Save Hawaii until you can really do it all up. It's amazing.

A vacation in Hawaii is "like whoa". Do it right and it is amazing. I have been to many places, but Hawaii is a never ending adventure. It's so beautiful, relaxing, entertaining, educational, historical, etc.

Save Hawaii until you can really do it all up. It's amazing.

And make sure you don't get catch anything on the airplane and have to visit a Hawai'i ER and not be able to eat or drink for 5 days...

That awkward feeling when you're sitting in a coffeeshop and there's a Christian theocrat explaining his crazy ideas to some friends.

Your friends or his ? If mine or his, I would have fun with it.

My friends know that I may say things that might not be PC, but indeed correct. Or I may throw in a curve ball to see if the batter swings.

I am the same here as anywhere. The only difference is here they force me not to talk about Jumbo and his escapades as a kid. Wow, some stories there. Not to mention Bang or H Hog. ;)

---------- Post added April-13th-2012 at 08:33 PM ----------

And make sure you don't get catch anything on the airplane and have to visit a Hawai'i ER and not be able to eat or drink for 5 days...

That is only if you drink too much before you get there. haha.

That is only if you drink too much before you get there. haha.

I wish... The flight from Houston to Honolulu was brutal, and I picked something up on the plane with all the recycled air, I felt it as soon as I got off the plane... Felt like pins in my throat whenever I swallowed anything... Luckily it was a 10 day trip and I was only unable to drink or eat for the first week of it... FML

I wish... The flight from Houston to Honolulu was brutal, and I picked something up on the plane with all the recycled air, I felt it as soon as I got off the plane... Felt like pins in my throat whenever I swallowed anything... Luckily it was a 10 day trip and I was only unable to drink or eat for the first week of it... FML

That's you. Sorry.

I got hammered the first night. I had to buy clothes and neccessities from the ABC store for the first night.

Lost my luggage. Still a blast. :ols:

EDIT: I got it around 5 in the morning...I was nearly to the point of not waking up.

25 years ago,I was getting out of the Air Force. Holy **** but time does seem to fly sometimes. Still have some great,and not so great memories from that time. Some I hope and pray I never forget. Some,I'm not so sure about.

Archived