Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ug work is going to suck today. I normally split my time between working at my desk and being down supporting our manufacturing floor. Well we ran out of parts to build things yesterday so now everyone on the manufacturing floor was told to stay home, which means I have to find 9 hours of desk work to do today. Assuming I can even find that much it's going to be boring as hell. I feel like I'll be spending lots of time on ES today.

I've been having breathing issues for the past week and a half/two weeks. Went to the ER last night cause it wasn't going away. They said I have pneumonia, hopefully they're right and the meds will fix me soon. The inhaler is already helping a lot. Just wish I'd gone sooner instead of waiting it out. Oh well.

I'm dying to go to Europe for a month, but I can't find anyone to go with me :kickcan:

Don't you have a girlfriend? Why not her?

Don't be afraid to go by yourself. Traveling solo is actually an awesome experience. I did it for a few weeks in NZ and met some great people along the way.

I've been having breathing issues for the past week and a half/two weeks. Went to the ER last night cause it wasn't going away. They said I have pneumonia, hopefully they're right and the meds will fix me soon. The inhaler is already helping a lot. Just wish I'd gone sooner instead of waiting it out. Oh well.

Hope ya get back to normal soon.

Don't you have a girlfriend? Why not her?

Don't be afraid to go by yourself. Traveling solo is actually an awesome experience. I did it for a few weeks in NZ and met some great people along the way.

She has a kid, so that makes it impossible :(

I wouldn't mind doing it solo, it would just lower costs. Plus, the transatlantic cruises I'm looking at I'd have to book as double occupancy anyways. I'd also want to be with someone I at least sort of know when I'm out drinking heavily at a pub :)

She has a kid, so that makes it impossible :(

I wouldn't mind doing it solo, it would just lower costs. Plus, the transatlantic cruises I'm looking at I'd have to book as double occupancy anyways. I'd also want to be with someone I at least sort of know when I'm out drinking heavily at a pub :)

OK, OK. I'll go. But I'm not putting out, so don't ask. :ols: :pfft:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/12/pizza-sales_n_1421470.html

More Americans than ever are eating pizza, according to data from consumer research firm Technomic. A full 41 percent of respondents to a Technomic survey said that they now eat pizza at least once a week, up from 26 percent two years ago.

Tiffany Hsu of the LA Times attributes the change to increased variety in the pizza sphere. The quality of frozen pizzas has improved somewhat in recent years, and customers have been enthusiastic about take-and-bake options from both supermarkets and specialty pizza chains.

Pizza is possibly the best food ever. Especially Ledo Pizza.

Please let my paycheck post tomorrow

I'm praying with ya, but I don't know why? has this been a problem? When I was a corporate restaurant mgr and we went paperless, I freaked out. I'm back in the 'paper paycheck' land, even though I bank where my business banks, and I like having the check in hand. True, it takes the convenience out of it, having to go to the bank, etc. But I don't have to worry, 'cuz it's in MY hands.

I'm praying with ya, but I don't know why? has this been a problem? When I was a corporate restaurant mgr and we went paperless, I freaked out. I'm back in the 'paper paycheck' land, even though I bank where my business banks, and I like having the check in hand. True, it takes the convenience out of it, having to go to the bank, etc. But I don't have to worry, 'cuz it's in MY hands.

I have direct deposit, but I'm praying that the thing posts tomorrow since payday is scheduled for Sunday. I have a pretty hot date planned for tomorrow night and that can't happen if my butt is broke :D

Archived