Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

http://twitter.com/InTheCapital/statuses/184262374809808896

DC is the Best City in the Country to Meet Eligible Women inthecapital.com/2012/03/26/dc-… via @carlpierre #love #onlyindc #dcwomenrock #hotties

backpain-1292835351.jpg

---------- Post added March-26th-2012 at 09:26 AM ----------

This is as close as this region will get to winning a world championship

Get the parade ready.

Hahaha. I actually don't want to see it in 3D but I'm hoping it's in regular 2D theaters bc I want to see it in the theater again.

To this day, that is the only movie that I'll admit to crying while watching it. Just those last 30 minutes man... I don't care how hard any guy might think he is, he'd at least have to pretend that he got an eyelash stuck in his eyes for a few seconds.

"I won't let go. Come back, Jack, come back!" Gets me every time. That was a very well done movie. I can't believe it's been so long since it came out. I went to go see that with my dad and his sister in law when I was 9 years old when it was in theatres around New Years in '98

To this day, that is the only movie that I'll admit to crying while watching it. Just those last 30 minutes man... I don't care how hard any guy might think he is, he'd at least have to pretend that he got an eyelash stuck in his eyes for a few seconds.

"I won't let go. Come back, Jack, come back!" Gets me every time. That was a very well done movie. I can't believe it's been so long since it came out. I went to go see that with my dad and his sister in law when I was 9 years old when it was in theatres around New Years in '98

Don't lie, you know you cried during The Notebook.:pfft:

People LOVE to hate on Titanic for some reason, but I freely admit it's one of my favorite movies. I watch it every few months and I can't wait to see it in theaters since I never got a chance to the first time around.

Don't lie, you know you cried during The Notebook.:pfft:

Lol, nah, wasn't powerful enough. My eyes didn't even well up.

People LOVE to hate on Titanic for some reason, but I freely admit it's one of my favorite movies. I watch it every few months and I can't wait to see it in theaters since I never got a chance to the first time around.

Yeah, I remember arguing with it on here a few years ago when someone was bashing it. If you put all the false machismo stuff aside, that was a very well done movie. I remember crying the first time I watched it, like literally having tears streaming down my face. Never cried during E.T., Field Of Dreams, My Girl, The Lion King, or any other movie I watched as a kid around that time. Nothing else came close.

I always thought it was brilliant how they made the story central to the plot, with the actual story of the Titanic being secondary. Funny thing is that I had actually become aware of the story of the Titanic a year earlier when I studied it in 3rd grade, so I was amped when it came time to see the movie. Great, great acting...

What's smarter: Ants or Bees?

My parents (mom and stepdad) just took some class and bought some bees. Started their own honey hive thing. Idk, mid-life crisis or whatever. But anyway, I was arguing with my stepdad about this. I say ants are smarter, he says bees. I'm basing this off of recently watching a video where ants build a freaking bridge across a river.

Archived