Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm literally in tears at the knee rub!!! Ahahahahaha!!!

---------- Post added March-21st-2012 at 06:02 PM ----------

I just watched the GIF again... The reaction of the guy getting his knee rubbed is freakin' classic...!!! :ols: :ols: :ols:

Wow I love health insurance. Never had it until I started work last May. I just got a check from Blue Shield for $360 and I have no idea why. Assuming it has something to with my doctor visit in January and the tests I had done. But wow...seems like a lot.

How the heck can you not tell that you aren't rubbing your own knee??? :ols:

Beasley was doing it on purpose. :ols:

---------- Post added March-21st-2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

wish I was Green Latern so I could date her

I'd date her too, despite the fact that she has the same name as me. That would be awkward. :ols:

IF the Colts pick RGIII I certainly won't be pissed about taking Luck but I really hope RGIII lands in DC. I haven't been this excited about a potential draft pick since Sean Taylor who I created in Madden and put him on the Skins before we even drafted him. In keeping with the video game theme, I did start a dynasty with Baylor in NCAA football a year ago mostly because of RGIII.

IF the Colts pick RGIII I certainly won't be pissed about taking Luck but I really hope RGIII lands in DC.

I agree with you. It's crazy how I'd almost be kinda bummed if we end up with Luck :ols:

But I really, really want R-gizzle the thrizzle. I hope Andrew Luck beasts out today for his pro day...

i dont understand why people say that about golf. its a hard sport and now with technology, the action is non-stop

Just giving you a blast, man. People criticize what they don't understand (see also: NASCAR, soccer.) I just don't "get" golf. Yeah, I'll watch the majors on Sunday, but generally, it just doesn't appeal to me. To each his own.

Just giving you a blast, man. People criticize what they don't understand (see also: NASCAR, soccer.) I just don't "get" golf. Yeah, I'll watch the majors on Sunday, but generally, it just doesn't appeal to me. To each his own.

For me I never enjoyed watching golf till I started playing it. I think after you've played you can really appreciate the amazing shots the pros make so it makes it better for you as a viewer.

If any of you have time, please sign this petition:

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/!/petition/increase-nih-funding-33-billion-proposed-flat-307-billion-dollars-will-hurt-econmy-and-medical/FNr0kRbj?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

It is a call to increase funding for NIH and biomedical research. We need better funding for one of our best run government agencies.

Archived