Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I hate Banks. Mortgage rates went up almost .15% in 2 days because they released the February house foreclosures and the number went down because banks made the foreclosing process harder on the consumer in order to cause delay to boost mortgage rates. This is extremely frustrating for me as I have an offer on a house right now and if I called the mortgage lender a day before I would of been able to get 3.80 instead of now 4.15. While this may not seem that big of a deal, it is to a 26 year old kid buying a house on his own and by himself without being bent over from the greedy/corrupted banks.

While I agree on your overall point, rates are still historically low and you will most likely not catch it at the all-time low week to week. Why did you not lock in the rate already? You can get a 30 or 60 lock and you can choose to lock it in if it goes down between then and when you close?? ask??

---------- Post added March-18th-2012 at 09:38 AM ----------

Good lord is it hard to remain disciplined with eating while on vacation. Luckily there's a ****load of walking involved with a vacation in Orlando, banking on that somewhat balancing things out.

You normally don't burn that many calories nor take that many in, hhahaaa It is a balance and you need to relax on and enjoy vacation.

My ex is a peach. Came in to the bar I work security at (19 hour shift yesterday, ftw) and we talked for a bit and decided we were going to try to work things out. Said she missed me and part of her wants to be with me and yada yada yada. I said let's take it slow and see where things go... Yup...

she leaves.

10 minutes later she texts me with, "I can't break your heart again. I obviously have feelings for you, but texting isn't a good idea"

Ok. Cool. Whatever. Confusing as hell, but fine.

3 hours later I find out she went back to her ex boyfriend and has been seeing him for a few weeks. An ex who cheated on her and kicked her out. He wouldn't even be in a relationship with her on facebook or go out in public with her. And she admits she downgraded big time. But she's with him and not me, even though she knows she downgraded... Interesting. You can't make this stuff up, folks.

But I'm not someone that enjoys playing games, or being kept on the hook. So, that one's officially in the history books. Sianara.

i am going in November and this is probably the best promising redskins season in forever. I will just find the closest bar or stream it online once i get there lol
That, or DVR it, then watch it when you return.

---------- Post added March-18th-2012 at 09:16 PM ----------

Random Thought: I can't stand when they show the same replay over 3 or 4 times in a row in the tourney. Like a guy will drive to the basket, make the basket and get fouled, then they will show it over and over. That's annoying as hell.

That, or DVR it, then watch it when you return.

---------- Post added March-18th-2012 at 09:16 PM ----------

Random Thought: I can't stand when they show the same replay over 3 or 4 times in a row in the tourney. Like a guy will drive to the basket, make the basket and get fouled, then they will show it over and over. That's annoying as hell.

ESPN does the same thing on Sportscenter.

---------- Post added March-18th-2012 at 10:30 PM ----------

An icon of sports journalism is no longer with us. Furman Bisher passed away today.

http://twitter.com/edsbs/statuses/181567670553018368

Bisher got paid to write about sports for 70 years. If you don't like anything else, stand in awe at the longevity.

My ex is a peach. Came in to the bar I work security at (19 hour shift yesterday, ftw) and we talked for a bit and decided we were going to try to work things out. Said she missed me and part of her wants to be with me and yada yada yada. I said let's take it slow and see where things go... Yup...

she leaves.

10 minutes later she texts me with, "I can't break your heart again. I obviously have feelings for you, but texting isn't a good idea"

3 hours later I find out she went back to her ex boyfriend and has been seeing him for a few weeks. An ex who cheated on her and kicked her out. He wouldn't even be in a relationship with her on facebook or go out in public with her. And she admits she downgraded big time. But she's with him and not me, even though she knows she downgraded... Interesting. You can't make this stuff up, folks.

But I'm not someone that enjoys playing games, or being kept on the hook. So, that one's officially in the history books. Sianara.

WTF?!?!?!? Seriously... Text her tomorrow and say "I'm going to assume you were drunk, but did what you say have any meaning?"

WTF?!?!?!? Seriously... Text her tomorrow and say "I'm going to assume you were drunk, but did what you say have any meaning?"

I'm no longer communicating with her. Her friends tell me she wants to be with me, but because I'm a good guy she has to work harder for the relationship to work, and she doesn't want to have to worry about the small stuff. She told them last night, I guess, that she's miserable without me in her life, and they said they see it. Even while she's with this other guy. And they said she knows it. She told me the same thing in our conversation.

It's easier for her to be with him because, as her friends put it (who hate him, by the way, and really like me) "If she hurts him, she doesn't care. If she hurts you, it breaks her heart."

For the record, she's not the one who told me she was dating this other guy. Her best friend's sister told me, by accident, because she didn't know that I was in the dark on my ex dating someone. Basically, my ex was trying to keep me on the hook without telling me she was seeing this guy.

Yup. That one's off the grid.

she leaves.

Sounds like one of my exs.

Why are you talking to her friends ?

Doesn't make a difference in the world who they like or what they say.

She cares about you it seems, just not in that way.

Good Luck, I would have stopped talking and texting her a long time ago. Why put yourself through all that ?

Why are you talking to her friends ?

Doesn't make a difference in the world who they like or what they say.

They talk to me.

She cares about you it seems, just not in that way.

She does care about me in that way. She's said as much. She's got a lot of stuff going on in her life. And this guy is easier in a lot of ways. A lot of personal stuff on her side that I'm not going to air out on the forums, just because it's not my place to do so. But being with me is a lot harder than being with him for a number of reasons.

Good Luck, I would have stopped talking and texting her a long time ago. Why put yourself through all that ?

Excellent point. I'm not anymore.

They talk to me.

You are not forced to listen or respond. They are her friends, not yours. Unless you or them have ulterior motives.

She does care about me in that way. She's said as much. She's got a lot of stuff going on in her life. And this guy is easier in a lot of ways. A lot of personal stuff on her side that I'm not going to air out on the forums, just because it's not my place to do so. But being with me is a lot harder than being with him for a number of reasons.

She may just be trying to not hurt you further, but can't express it properly.

Stop talking to her and her friends unless you are interested in one of them. Even that is not typically a good road to travel down.

You are not forced to listen or respond. They are her friends, not yours. Unless you or them have ulterior motives.

No ulterior motives. Heh.

She may just be trying to not hurt you further, but can't express it properly.

Doubt it.

Stop talking to her and her friends unless you are interested in one of them. Even that is not typically a good road to travel down.

Already done.

Archived