Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The US Mail... seriously, get your act together.

It works great until someone owes me money, and then it's amazing the amount of trouble it is for an envelope to travel 50 miles. My goodness, it keeps getting delivered to the wrong place, stamps somehow fall off..it gets lost..

On the other side, it is also amazing how quickly phone service is restored once someone's website gets pulled for lack of payment.

This guy's phone hasn't worked in weeks, and magically this morning it's calling me again and again and again.

And just now again.

Probably an unfortunate time for my phone to go on the fritz, huh?

I'm sorry to have missed your call. I'm busy writing a very important post in the Random thought thread. And after that I am scheduled for some quality time with my parakeet. So, my day is pretty much swamped, Mr. Panic.

I wil never understand how people who's entire business model rests on their website can fail to pay the one guy who can summarily execute them.

~Buh-Bang

Friend of mine who builds websites tells me similar things. He spends as much time trying to collect money owed to him as doing the actual jobs. Phones stop working, emails go unanswered, assistants "forget" to send checks, people "are on vacation" and totally unreachable for months....etc etc.

Dude, how difficult is it to put man laws into practice?

There are 5 men's stalls, and I'm in the last one all the way in the back, chilling on the throne. Somebody comes in, walks past the first three empty stalls and comes into the one right next to me. Immediately his foot crosses that invisible line that extends the stall walls down to the floor, into my space. He begins to plop plop and groan, and i can hear all of it as he was just a few feet from me.

Bro, there were 3 other stalls you could've used that would've kept the "one empty stall" between us. Are people not aware that, whether #1 or #2, if the option of leaving an empty toilet between you and somebody else, that you should do so? I thought that was men's room etiquette 101...

I swear to god, if he would've tapped his foot under the stall...

My roomie (who I no longer speak to because of stories like this) flipped out on me cause I asked her if she could either give me our mail key or check the mail more than once every 2 weeks. I had two bills I should have gotten before spring break and I now owe way more than I should and have a letter from a debt collector. She called me a ***** and threw me the key. Sorry checking the mail is so difficult and I'm not sure why you would get mad at me for offering to take over a "chore" for you...

/rant. People are ridiculous.

My roomie (who I no longer speak to because of stories like this) flipped out on me cause I asked her if she could either give me our mail key or check the mail more than once every 2 weeks. I had two bills I should have gotten before spring break and I now owe way more than I should and have a letter from a debt collector. She called me a ***** and threw me the key. Sorry checking the mail is so difficult and I'm not sure why you would get mad at me for offering to take over a "chore" for you...

/rant. People are ridiculous.

You should be enrolled in online bill pay. Your fault :P

So Snooki from Jersey Shore is preggers....

I immediately thought "she probably has no clue who the dad is."

"Poor baby might be born with FAS."

"Why does anyone care that this obnoxious, VD carring **** monster is pregnent?"

"How long before she wins the worst mother of the year award?"

"Lastly, it probably is plausible that this

southparksnooki.jpg

would give birth to something like this

Snooki-s-baby-s-first-year.jpg

Archived