Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Man, I've been wanting to try those. Just thought about getting some today, in fact. Might make a run in a little while.

That's one of those things you ask yourself: Why didn't they think of this sooner?

Bro, go do it! Now! It was delicious.

And I agree, how was this not thought of sooner lol

Let's make it hard for you. Would you pass this up if it came on Monday to continue the weekend?

Weighing the consequences, it's not worth it at this point in my life. Too much to lose...again. But man, I'd kick myself every second until the day I died. She is the definition of absolutely, unequivocally ridiculous.

Weighing the consequences, it's not worth it at this point in my life. Too much to lose...again. But man, I'd kick myself every second until the day I died. She is the definition of absolutely, unequivocally ridiculous.

Dude, don't lose focus. You're in a beautiful place.

Dude, you ain't kidding. Try living in the virgin island. Smoking hot west indian women FTW!

Word. My fiancé is from Togo, Africa & I have been to nightclubs in DC during African parties & the amount of absolutely gorgeous women is breathtaking. I dont even like American women anymore lmao

Dude, don't lose focus. You're in a beautiful place.

Nah, I didn't. And I certainly was.

The only thing that epically sucked about this weekend was that it had to end. I'm at a loss for words. Soooo many good things going on right now. I need to keep that in mind when Monday rears its ugly head. :)

That Vegeta vid was funny as ****. He is without a doubt one of the greatest anti-heroe/villains of all time.

He was the perfect compliment to Goku. Rough, rugged, stubborn/prideful, ****y, merciless.

Just thinking about all those days I used to spend watching DBZ on Toonami, makes me feel really old. Time...smh

f1QGnq9jUU0

I haven't really listened to a lot of Evanescence since Fallen, but I really like this song from their latest album that came out back in the fall. I always thought that she (Amy Lee) was hot, in a goth sort of way.

Archived