Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

ery day is an epic sunset here and I love my island life.

I've had a friend here for the last week, moved into a one bedroom and right now is my first time sitting on the porch, lettin my puppy roam and watching sunset. I love my life.

Way cool...what do you do for work? Where in USVI are you?

speaking of twitter...spike lee has said/done some over the years i thought was cool,and other stuff i'd as soon slap him for...and twitter is like the internet it's a part of...a mix of bad/good for the human race...but at this point, all things considered, i think it's notably more negative in what it brings to the pool than positive, unlike the internet at large...

speaking of twitter...spike lee has said/done some over the years i thought was cool,and other stuff i'd as soon slap him for...and twitter is like the internet it's a part of...a mix of bad/good for the human race...but at this point, all things considered, i think it's notably more negative in what it brings to the pool than positive, unlike the internet at large...

I liked Jon Stewart's take on the subject.

Sending a lynch mob to somebody's house, even if you get the address right, it's still wrong.

I liked Jon Stewart's take on the subject.

Sending a lynch mob to somebody's house, even if you get the address right, it's still wrong.

A horrible idea, but I can understand the frustration with law enforcement and the justice system right now.

Just saw probably my best friend other than my brother and the nicest and most honest person I know sent away to jail for what may be the rest of his life.

(don't really want to get into it though, just venting)

Obviously lynching is a terrible idea, but the world as a whole seems like a pretty ****ed up place these days.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as religion or politics, but I REALLY had to share it, I went to the grocery store tonight and this is what happened:

I was at Harris Teeter and saw a 75 year old man getting into his car, he had a "VOTE NO TO AMENDMENT ONE" bumper sticker... I went to him, shook his hand and thanked him... AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!! He said he's afraid that it will "pass" in most counties, and be "failed"in Meck, Guilford, and Forsyth... HE related it to the civil rights movement, and his wife agreed! (I don't usually ask this, but, share if you agree)

I'm not sure if this qualifies as religion or politics, but I REALLY had to share it, I went to the grocery store tonight and this is what happened:

I was at Harris Teeter and saw a 75 year old man getting into his car, he had a "VOTE NO TO AMENDMENT ONE" bumper sticker... I went to him, shook his hand and thanked him... AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!! He said he's afraid that it will "pass" in most counties, and be "failed"in Meck, Guilford, and Forsyth... HE related it to the civil rights movement, and his wife agreed! (I don't usually ask this, but, share if you agree)

That does qualify as politics :P Also you should clarify what Amendment One would do, though I think it's pretty obvious.

^^

In case anyone was wondering if we had someone who failed elementary school math on this board.

Not sure if you're insulting me or the poster in the stadium who started the thread about Griffin. If it's me, then I will tell you that "111" doesn't equal 3. That would be 1+1+1.

Not sure if you're insulting me or the poster in the stadium who started the thread about Griffin. If it's me, then I will tell you that "111" doesn't equal 3. That would be 1+1+1.

Every time you post, I'm reminded of the South Park episode about NASCAR fans.

Let's see how long it takes you to figure this one out.

Every time you post, I'm reminded of the South Park episode about NASCAR fans.

Let's see how long it takes you to figure this one out.

And every time you post you're just looking for trouble. Funny, I didn't see you post any of this nonsense in that particular thread. Of course not. You just felt it necessary to bag on me, when the OP who started the thread is clearly who should be targeted.

Just watch that episode. You'll get it.

---------- Post added March-31st-2012 at 03:39 PM ----------

Although, I still think I may have been right initially. Are you saying that "RG III" is wrong?

No, RG III is correct. The poster in the stadium titled the post RG 111. Then after several posters calling him on it, continued calling him 111.

And I'm never watching South Park. Forget it.

No, RG III is correct. The poster in the stadium titled the post RG 111. Then after several posters calling him on it, continued calling him 111.

And I'm never watching South Park. Forget it.

Oh ok, I thought you were making fun of Nick's t shirt. My b.

Stop arguing and tell me if you can see avatars on ES if you're on a smartphone :ols:

No. ES opens up like it does on PC's on smartphones.

Archived