Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Whatever you want to call it, I hate it.
I agree that it is stupid, though. Thankfully it falls on a Sunday this year. That way I don't have to deal with the wise guys at work that would inevitably try to "trick you" about something.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added April-1st-2012 at 02:24 AM ----------

Btw, just read that RG3 challenged Brittney Griner to a dunk contest.:ols: Seriously. Like, no joke. She said she's gonna dunk on him, too.:ols: Apparently won't happen until sometime in 2013 though.

---------- Post added April-1st-2012 at 02:25 AM ----------

Btw, just read that RG3 challenged Brittney Griner to a dunk contest.:ols: Seriously. Like, no joke. She said she's gonna dunk on him, too.:ols: Apparently won't happen until sometime in 2013 though.

Sorry buddy. Good luck and stay focused on your classes first and foremost...most of the time.

You might have to miss a class to make sure you have your money right in the future. Just get someone to help you out with the information needed.

Thanks man... But I refuse to miss class, if I can't find a job, I know my parents will help me out until I graduate (5 weeks)... This is one time I can accept asking for help financially...

Dude you need to get out of that line of work. I know you're going to school in order to do that (get out of it). Still. You don't seem happy doing it.

I LOVE this line of work... As much as I ***** about it, it's a great way to make a living with no degree... That being said, I cannot wait for the 9-5 life... But I know I will miss bartending...

I LOVE this line of work... As much as I ***** about it, it's a great way to make a living with no degree... That being said, I cannot wait for the 9-5 life... But I know I will miss bartending...

Bartend at a gay bar.

There's your lack of boobage problem solved.

You're welcome. :)

Bartend at a gay bar.

There's your lack of boobage problem solved.

You're welcome. :)

Double edged sword (Actually I have thought a lot about doing this)

But, what if I don't get hit on? I feel like if I didn't get hit on at a gay bar, I'd just get incredibly depressed... :)

And what if single straight females came in and just assumed I was gay... I'd just get incredibly depressed... :)

Double edged sword (Actually I have thought a lot about doing this)

But, what if I don't get hit on? I feel like if I didn't get hit on at a gay bar, I'd just get incredibly depressed... :)

And what if single straight females came in and just assumed I was gay... I'd just get incredibly depressed... :)

Not only would straight women not think you're gay, but all your queen friends would be constantly trying to set you up with their girlfriends who can't seem to find a nice guy.

And you'll get hit on all the time, constantly, enough to feel like a hot blond in a miniskirt walking through a construction site.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed that our new T-Shirts by nike are almost 8-12 dollars more than some other teams??

Yeah, I saw some of the prices and I'm gonna pass. They're cool and all I guess but $30+ for a t-shirt ain't my thing.

Archived