Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I have a ten page rough draft due tomorrow and an exam in another class. I was tryin to get my regular homework done, so I started it this morning and then when I got home from class. The book is stupid, boring, and took me forever to read. 150 pages in and 2 hours later I found out I was reading the wrong book.

So aggravated. Looks like I'm gonna be up a little late tonight.

I have a ten page rough draft due tomorrow and an exam in another class. I was tryin to get my regular homework done, so I started it this morning and then when I got home from class. The book is stupid, boring, and took me forever to read. 150 pages in and 2 hours later I found out I was reading the wrong book.

This make me feel so much better about the 6-7 page research paper i have due at midnight tomorrow lol

Hope it goes well!

Dude....ouch.

That should almost belong in the "owned" post :ols:

I know this may sound bad, but I can't stand my sister and her family. Lazy and complain about everything. All they do is sit and watch tv. Never go do anything, even things like going to a park and hanging out(everything is too expensive or it's stupid) I have done more with my nephews/niece than they ever have. I don't like being around them, always negative and boring. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Drives me nuts. But it's family, rock and a hard place!! /end rant.

I know this may sound bad, but I can't stand my sister and her family. Lazy and complain about everything. All they do is sit and watch tv. Never go do anything, even things like going to a park and hanging out(everything is too expensive or it's stupid) I have done more with my nephews/niece than they ever have. I don't like being around them, always negative and boring. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Drives me nuts. But it's family, rock and a hard place!! /end rant.

I know so many people like the. They just sit around watching tv ****ing about everything and think stuff is stupid. So irritating and painful to be around.

When I got my smartphone and uploaded all my contacts, I had tons of new contacts- it uploaded everyone on facebook who had a phone number in their profile, so now I have the phone number of tons of people I haven't talked to or seen in years. It also gives me their birthdays and email addresses, if those are on their profile.

It's also using a ton of your data space...no FB in this house, and never will be. I'm an ES, and my husband errr...does whatever it is that he does.:king::kiss:

It's also using a ton of your data space...no FB in this house, and never will be. I'm an ES, and my husband errr...does whatever it is that he does.:king::kiss:

I have data space for days on my phone, not worried about that

Was watching CNN yesterday morning and they had a story on this documentary on Comic-Con

Very interesting movie idea.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2012/04/03/morgan-spurlocks-new-comic-con-documentary-gives-fans-hope/

It turns out they had nothing to worry about. “Comic-Con Episode IV: A Fan’s Hope,” which opens Thursday in limited release, sets its phasers on sentimental. Spurlock has made an 88-minute movie that is, by his own admission, sweet, earnest and respectful of the pop culture tribes who gather every year at Comic-Con, the annual pop culture expo in San Diego that attracts 130,000 people with its celebration of toys, sci-fi, fantasy, spectacle films and comics.

For Spurlock, a 41-year-old West Virginia native, this was a movie saluting the flag of subculture and irony-free passion, not taping a “kick me” sign to the back of its collective Spider-Man T-shirt.

Archived