Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why are you buying merchandise at this time

What if the Colts draft RG3?

Maybe you should wait until after the draft to buy all the gear

Not that I need any gear anyways other than my Redskins hoodie I got at K-Mart

Yeah, I'm not 100% convinced we're gonna end up with Griffin. If we do, I will probably pick up a jersey, and I'm not really a jersey guy. Usually only wear them to games.

Would get one for Luck, too.:)

Why does it look racist?:whoknows:

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm reading into things.

But the picture I saw, looked like the Native American in the logo had been replaced by some black guy with big lips, and dreadlocks hanging down over his face.

Picture of ixcuincle on his cell phone

facebook2.jpg

Someone on the other forum was complaining about how his iphone was too sophisticated and could access the internet. Said everyone was on they SMARTPHONES just checking facebook and surfing the web. And I said I wish my phone could do that ****, because I can only make phone calls. Can you believe people actually want to go back to the stone age and live like me? With my crappy phone? My old Razr from 2007? This junk can't even access the internet. It's my watch and my phone-call device. No pics, no text. Why would you want to live like me

Run...to..Pizza Hut?

Why aren't you ordering online or through delivery

Why leave

Drive...to...Pizza Hut. It's only a few minutes from my crib. I find it absurd to have them deliver when it's that close. Plus I don't want to tip $5 for that.

---------- Post added March-31st-2012 at 11:31 PM ----------

ix, surely your phone can text? I have an old flip-phone, too. But it still texts. Can't live without that.

On a serious note: Did you find a new job yet ? What happened with all that ?

Nah... Still fired... Should find something next week... I have class from 2-3:15 every day during the week and all the restaurants want you to apply between 2-4, so I can only go to one per day... Next week, My Tues/Thurs class is cancelled so I'll be able to hit people up between 2-4 for 2 solid days... Should work out well..

Nah... Still fired... Should find something next week... I have class from 2-3:15 every day during the week and all the restaurants want you to apply between 2-4, so I can only go to one per day... Next week, My Tues/Thurs class is cancelled so I'll be able to hit people up between 2-4 for 2 solid days... Should work out well..

Sorry buddy. Good luck and stay focused on your classes first and foremost...most of the time.

You might have to miss a class to make sure you have your money right in the future. Just get someone to help you out with the information needed.

It can text, but you have to press a number key several times to get the letter you want. I barely use it
Yeah, that's how mine is Lol. But if you use it enough, you learn how to type them fast.

---------- Post added April-1st-2012 at 02:04 AM ----------

Just created RG3 on Madden. Got Garcon Hank and Morgan out at WR. I was giggling like a school girl.

Beat the Cowboys like 56-0.

:ols:

Doesn't count if you have it on the beginner level though.

---------- Post added April-1st-2012 at 02:05 AM ----------

April Fool's day is the worst/stupidest holiday of the year. That's my random thought. lol
It's not a holiday.

---------- Post added April-1st-2012 at 02:06 AM ----------

Dude you need to get out of that line of work. I know you're going to school in order to do that (get out of it). Still. You don't seem happy doing it.

Archived