Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

First time I saw that routine was on TV, and he had more material.

He went into the names of the teams.

Football has the Chicago Bears, The Monsters of the Midway.

Baseball has the cubbies.

I believe Carlin may have been the best ever...he'd had enough time to think about almost everything. Saw him live at the Fox here in '92 or '93...one of the best nights of my life!

"Football is played on a gridiron...baseball on a diamond."

Can anyone PM me who is very trust worthy and has strong advice/knowledge in finances and mortgages? I'm close to buying a house, I'm single, I just need someone who is financially knowledgeable to tell me I'll be ok with my payments.

RIP beard :(

And you never even posted a pic of it!

---------- Post added March-29th-2012 at 01:14 AM ----------

baseball is one strange game. Why have two teams start the season now while the rest are still in training?

Just a thought....

What's worse, is that they started the season in JAPAN. What ever happened to "America's" Pastime. Soo stupid. Bud Selig is killing this game. Just when I thought he couldn't come up with any worse idea than awarding homefield in the playoffs to the all star winner....

---------- Post added March-29th-2012 at 01:16 AM ----------

Will ferrell was just on conan, and announced theyre making a sequel to Anchorman. **** yes!

:ols:

I love Will Ferrell, but I thought Anchorman was horrible. Seriously.

http://blogs.ajc.com/news-to-me/2012/03/28/bear-saves-man-in-mountain-lion-attack/?cxntlid=thbz_hm

ParadisePost.com reports the unusual tale of Robert Biggs, 69, who was roaming the woods of north-central California Monday when the giant cat jumped him.

Biggs, a photographer who enjoys getting close to nature, but probably not this close, was initially saved by his backpack, which was “up around his head” and prevented the panther from landing a mortal blow.

After tussling with the panther for a few seconds, a bear appeared and battled the mountain lion for about 15 seconds, Biggs said, before the cat fled.

Interesting Twitter feud going on right now between @bomani_jones and @PeterBurnsRadio in regards to the Rooney rule.

https://twitter.com/#!/PeterBurnsRadio

Thanks for posting this.. I would have never seen it. Bomani pretty much mocked Burns, called him names, and claimed himself to be intellectually superior. It was an interesting debate but Bomani definitely came across as an ass.

Thanks for posting this.. I would have never seen it. Bomani pretty much mocked Burns, called him names, and claimed himself to be intellectually superior. It was an interesting debate but Bomani definitely came across as an ass.

Yup. I unfollowed Bomani after that. Seemed like Peter was actually trying to have an intelligent conversation with him, but Bomani couldn't handle it.

Yup. I unfollowed Bomani after that. Seemed like Peter was actually trying to have an intelligent conversation with him, but Bomani couldn't handle it.

I went back to see if anything was said after... Check this out:

Murph ‏ @metsfanmurph

Close Open Details @bomani_jones You have an us vs them tone to your tweets. Maybe not intentional. The mentions I have from your followers corroborate that.

Bomani Jones ‏ @bomani_jones

Close Open Details @metsfanmurph then you've got your head up your behind. either way, have a nice day. get gone.

Is that the way he always is? If someone challenges him in any way he does this sort of thing? I don't really follow him but I have caught him on Around the Horn, Outside the Lines, etc. Definitely gonna change the way I look at him now when he's on one of those shows.

I went back to see if anything was said after... Check this out:

Murph ‏ @metsfanmurph

Close Open Details @bomani_jones You have an us vs them tone to your tweets. Maybe not intentional. The mentions I have from your followers corroborate that.

Bomani Jones ‏ @bomani_jones

Close Open Details @metsfanmurph then you've got your head up your behind. either way, have a nice day. get gone.

Is that the way he always is? If someone challenges him in any way he does this sort of thing? I don't really follow him but I have caught him on Around the Horn, Outside the Lines, etc. Definitely gonna change the way I look at him now when he's on one of those shows.

I just started following him last week so I don't really know. But it seems like if you don't agree with his line of thinking than you're a moron.

Archived