Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Okay, so maybe you won't blow 200 Milli, but I still think the 18 Mil a year would force you to be wiser with your scrilla.

Why would you have to think about it more ?

It gives you at least 15 years to just blow through money. All you would need to do is save 20M. Now that is not responsible with children, but it can be.

There is ZERO reason to invest. That is when people screw up. Think of T.O., Brunell, among others.

Why would you have to think about it more ?

It gives you at least 15 years to just blow through money. All you would need to do is save 20M. Now that is not responsible with children, but it can be.

There is ZERO reason to invest. That is when people screw up. Think of T.O., Brunell, among others.

The reason I believe you would have to think more is because you won't be getting a large amount of money at one time.

I don't think I would invest though. I would just build a bigger and better recreational center in my neighborhood and see if I can build me house and the burbs and renovate a house in Anacostia. :D

Sigh. Had an elderly lady come in to work out. She's a member of the Silver Sneakers program. Nice deal done by Healthways to help pay for their membership,(very abbreviated description). She swiped her card in the Silver Sneakers machine and informed me she had to do that so that Obama would be happy. It was the government's way of keeping track of her all members of the program. Sigh. All kinds of obvious questions came to mind,but the front desk is the last place for that kind of discussion. Not that it would do any good. Goodness but people can be paranoid.

Sigh. Had an elderly lady come in to work out. She's a member of the Silver Sneakers program. Nice deal done by Healthways to help pay for their membership,(very abbreviated description). She swiped her card in the Silver Sneakers machine and informed me she had to do that so that Obama would be happy. It was the government's way of keeping track of her all members of the program. Sigh. All kinds of obvious questions came to mind,but the front desk is the last place for that kind of discussion. Not that it would do any good. Goodness but people can be paranoid.

I think it was Jon Stewart that said it, but I can't remember. I'm paraphrasing, "If Obamacare was about death panels, don't you think Dick Chaney would be dead instead of getting a new heart?"

What's the reasoning for having a statute of limitations on charging people for certain crimes?

Probably as time lapses it becomes harder to prove and more chances for the defense to come up with reasonable doubt. For some crimes the time and money wasted isn't necessary when there are other crimes to prosecute. Courts are already busy and most cases don't even go to trail.

I don't think all crimes have a statue of limitations, i.e. homicide.

Dude, don't post your numbers!!! I'm going to win, but if you hit for second you don't want to split $250,000 with anyone.

Because everybody knows that, if you post your numbers, somebody else will deliberately play the same numbers you picked.

Because they want to win the lotto and only get half of the money, too.

Whose? Or are you coming out? I always figured Rangers fans were a little light in their shoes.

:evilg:

Mine. :( It had been going strong for about 2.5 months and I finally came to the conclusion that I needed to trim it for an important dinner this weekend. I think it was in this thread that I posted awhile ago that I was gonna let it go and not shave for awhile.

Archived