Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just got fired from work... Gave me the exact same reason as they did the other person: "You weren't performing up to our standards"

When asked why, one of the reasons they said was "You weren't moving fast enough"

Anyone who knows me, knows that's complete and utter bull****...

What the hell is wrong with people?

As Santorum Fires Gun, Woman Shouts 'Pretend It's Obama'

Remember, mi amigo, no politics or religion up in here. :)

---------- Post added March-23rd-2012 at 02:53 PM ----------

Just got fired from work... Gave me the exact same reason as they did the other person: "You weren't performing up to our standards"

When asked why, one of the reasons they said was "You weren't moving fast enough"

That sucks .Are you pursuing the matter?

Sorry brother. I'm sure you'll land on your feet. Probably sucks right now though.

Now thats ridiculous what was said to you. Doesnt sound like a company anyone would want to work for.

See if this brings back any memories:) Its Friday the Ladies will be out!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLq3U6hkx-g

Hitting a baseball is probably the hardest thing in all of sports.

---------- Post added March-23rd-2012 at 12:12 PM ----------

Dude, it's SPRING TRAINING. Who gives a ****. Soriano has 5 home runs this spring. Do you think he is gonna hit 50 HR over the course of the season? I've never cared about what a player does in ST. It's mainly for getting into playing shape and getting all the kinks worked out. In NO WAY is it a barometer of how a team or player's season is gonna go.

Teheran likely won't even be in our starting rotation, btw.

---------- Post added March-23rd-2012 at 12:14 PM ----------

It takes 25 minutes for your barber to cut your hair?

gifs_062.gif

---------- Post added March-23rd-2012 at 06:05 PM ----------

Britt McHenry leaving DC Sportscaster position

Hottest women in DC News over last 10 years

- Czarniak

- McHenry

:(

Out on the deck at Massanutten, enjoying the cool mountain air, the chirping of the bullfrogs, and the starry sky. My girl and my kids are sleeping peacefully inside. Thank you, God, for knowing what I needed and delivering 150%.

That job was bull**** anyway. Good for you. Need a job?

Out on the deck at Massanutten, enjoying the cool mountain air, the chirping of the bullfrogs, and the starry sky. My girl and my kids are sleeping peacefully inside. Thank you, God, for knowing what I needed and delivering 150%.

Very familiar with the area...my parents live on the side of the mtn. Am jealous, as I am here in Pollenland...breathe a deep one for me.

---------- Post added March-24th-2012 at 08:24 AM ----------

Sorry, dude!! What is it that you're "not fast enough" at?

Very familiar with the area...my parents live on the side of the mtn. Am jealous, as I am here in Pollenland...breathe a deep one for me.

Will do, ma'am! :cheers:

This is my first trip here, and it's just beautiful. Lynn and I were talking last night about the fact that we understand how our parents must've felt when we were kids. She and I were enjoying just relaxing on the deck, enjoying the view, and having a chance to "stop." The kids were saying, "Come on! Can we go to the waterpark? Can we go to the rec center? Can we?! Can we?! Can we?!" Funny how life comes full circle like that.

I must admit to being at least slightly jealous of your parents. The beach is a great place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. I could live here without a second thought!!

^^^I know, right? Spend my teenage years dreaming of getting the heck out of that area, and now all I wanna do is go home!

Yeah, too bad it takes us so long to realize the grass really isn't greener. I'm back in Cumberland, MD now after 10 years in Martinsburg, WV, a lot of that working in Frederick and DC. I'm not a city boy. I feel at home back in the sticks that, like you, I used to want to leave.

Suffering from severe football withdrawal symptoms

In order to cure this I am watching the Cowboys - Lions game right now on Youtube. Kind of the YT folk to upload full NFL games for my perusal. Great way to spend a weekend, just sitting back watching these classics

Suffering from severe football withdrawal symptoms

In order to cure this I am watching the Cowboys - Lions game right now on Youtube. Kind of the YT folk to upload full NFL games for my perusal. Great way to spend a weekend, just sitting back watching these classics

You can't leave us hanging us like this without a link.

Just had that new doritos shell taco from taco bell...

MULTIPLE YUMGASMS.

Man, I've been wanting to try those. Just thought about getting some today, in fact. Might make a run in a little while.

That's one of those things you ask yourself: Why didn't they think of this sooner?

Ok, so I'm eating some of these right now. Dude you weren't lying. These things are INCREDIBLE.:mmm:

Archived