Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

double post

---------- Post added March-27th-2012 at 01:08 PM ----------

What's smarter: Ants or Bees?

My parents (mom and stepdad) just took some class and bought some bees. Started their own honey hive thing. Idk, mid-life crisis or whatever. But anyway, I was arguing with my stepdad about this. I say ants are smarter, he says bees. I'm basing this off of recently watching a video where ants build a freaking bridge across a river.

Aunt Bea :pfft:

Is there really nothing better going on in the world other than people being murdered and celebrities doing whatever it is they do?

The news sucks. Where are all the happy stories about good people?

(and yeah ixcuincle, I have been here forever, but I wasn't in classes for 3 (non consecutive) semesters. So I'll be graduating in 4 and a half semesters :) ) I want to get back home to my fam and boyfriend, but I really do love Blacksburg.

Where do Steve in Sacramento and all the cowboys fans call in now that Packer's gone :(
Stanley in Sacramento. I haven't heard that dude on the radio in a very long time. Packer used to piss that guy off to no end. Funny as hell.

---------- Post added March-28th-2012 at 01:51 AM ----------

I just tried one of those Locos Tacos. It was okay.....

However, the girl that took my order had me going loco. I definitely had to get those digits..... :king: <--- pimp.

I just noticed that they changed the Rex Grossman Avatar. Joint is lame compared to the other one.

You seriously didn't like the Dorito tacos? I had 4 of 'em Saturday. Things were so damn good I bought me another 4 for lunch today. They are amazing.

---------- Post added March-28th-2012 at 01:53 AM ----------

http://twitter.com/mlbtraderumors/statuses/184837538287067136

Kasten used to be associated with Nats

Now part owner of Dodgers

If it's "Stan" Kasten. He was with the Braves before the Nats.

You seriously didn't like the Dorito tacos? I had 4 of 'em Saturday. Things were so damn good I bought me another 4 for lunch today. They are amazing.

If it's "Stan" Kasten. He was with the Braves before the Nats.

:ols: Yes the Taco was good BS, but it was nothing compared to the girl. She is cool too, we are going out Saturday. And yes, it is Stan Katsen.

Bravo to the ES Technical staff or whoever made it so that when you quote any pic that it automatically turns into a tag. :applause:

http://feeds.nytimes.com/click.phdo?i=b4fef88dafaafc1305f5468c37a4aa4e

BACON has nudged its way into every cranny of culinary fashion, be it vodka ****tails, short-rib braises or caramel cupcakes. It’s everywhere. Still. And for good reason: A little bit of bacon packs an umami-rich punch for simple salads, soups or pots of otherwise virtuous greens — not to mention the role it plays in Sunday morning’s alchemy of coffee and newsprint.

Best of all, you can make it at home, in a single week and with no special equipment.

It'd be quite tempting to take the 18 million/year for 26 years at this point...

$1.5 million/month for 312 months... DAAAMN

You bank the lump and can live off the interest. But yeah, that does sound amazing.

How many cats does a 60 year old single woman need to own to be considered a "crazy cat lady"? Is that title more about the number of cats she owns, or her level of craziness?

I think more than 2 puts you there.

Yeah, I'm going to take the yearly option. I would blow the lump sum I already know that :)

You would blow 200M ? I want to know how and on what.

If you are younger than 50, you should always take the yearly amount. That lump sum would go by too fast, but with the yearly option you have to be more smart about your money.

Again, How would you blow through that kind of money ? And just to note, you can borrow against that owed money.

Anyone that blows through 50M deserves to be broke. Don't forget the taxes on everything.

You would blow 200M ? I want to know how and on what.

Again, How would you blow through that kind of money ? And just to note, you can borrow against that owed money.

Anyone that blows through 50M deserves to be broke. Don't forget the taxes on everything.

Okay, so maybe you won't blow 200 Milli, but I still think the 18 Mil a year would force you to be wiser with your scrilla.

Archived