Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

When is the last time you smoked marijuana or done any other drugs?

My general advice would be drink tons of water. If you only are a light smoker and smoked over a month ago I would say you don't have anything to worry about.

Today.

I do drink a ton of water anyway, so there's that.

Light user isn't me.

~Bang

22 minutes ago, Bang said:

Today.

I do drink a ton of water anyway, so there's that.

Light user isn't me.

~Bang

So I’ve “heard” drink a **** ton of water.  Piss at least twice before giving the sample.  You’ll drink water faster than your body can process it so once you get out that first batch of pee, you’ll be pissing practically water.  Your THC levels won’t be zero but will be well below allowable limit (yes there is an allowable limit).

43 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So I’ve “heard” drink a **** ton of water.  Piss at least twice before giving the sample.  You’ll drink water faster than your body can process it so once you get out that first batch of pee, you’ll be pissing practically water.  Your THC levels won’t be zero but will be well below allowable limit (yes there is an allowable limit).

What if their policy considers a diluted sample as a failed drug test.  That's what my company does.  Happened to me a few years ago, got pulled for a random drug test, drank a **** ton of water that morning before going to LabCorp to take the test.  I get an email from HR two days later telling me that I failed my drug test due to a diluted sample.

I had to take another within 24 hours of getting that email.  I don't do drugs, I just drank a **** ton of water so I could piss when I got there.  Drank nothing but tea and sodas the next day and retook the test, was fine.  But my company allows 2 failed due to diluted samples, 3rd time is termination.  

9 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Will never forget how I stopped smoking the greenery for a month-and-a-half because I thought they would drug test me.  Jogged anytime I could.

Ate low calorie, was shredded.  Still was extremely concerned.  No drug test.

Meanwhile, drugs that are worse leave your system lickity split.

Tf.

"I was in the best shape of my life!  Thank god that's over with."

Employers still care about marijuana?  I work for a fancyass law firm and they could care less. At least 2 of our partners that bill at $1000/hr smoke weekly at minimum. 

Possibly wrong thread. I don’t smoke but am currently 2 bottles of wine in. 

On 12/9/2019 at 8:19 PM, Bang said:

Light user isn't me.

I recall thinking this when i watched the Ron mexico cartoon. 

Archived