Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Colts at Redskins

TK

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

If Cousins does well in Minnesota, maybe that will finally open Snyder's eyes as to why he couldn't do **** here but goes a team with talent and wins.  I

That's the operative point for me.  If Kirk has a big year it makes Bruce look bad and he might be shoved out of the president's job.  And I am all for that.  ?

5 minutes ago, RememberOsaka said:

Today was an embarrassment.  Empty seats in the thousands.   Uninspired play and business as usual in Danny World.  I let go of my season tix after 54 years in the family and refuse to invest any more time or money in this team until that mouth breathing dummy Bruce Allen is no longer associated with the organization.  

Love your screen name,and agree on Bruce Allen.  There's no doubt in my mind replacing cousins with Alex was his idea and his final say.  Two weeks in and our passing game looks like ass, Jay is going to get fired before he ever gets a chance to pick his QB

3 minutes ago, zoony said:

Snyder has shown that when he touches things, they die.  And when he hires people to build, it dies.

I think its because he is a terrible leader and strategist.  Just a crazy theory

It's called the Sidam touch :ph34r:

Just now, NeverSurrender said:

Not really.

As an independant 3rd party, I suggest you reconsider.

I'm all for Cousins succeeding.  As others have said, it makes Bruce look bad.  That and I just don't have anything against the dude.  But we need to be realistic when reviewing him.  He is very up and down with Minny.  Nothing wrong with admitting that.

8 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Trent Williams has not had a good start to this season....I know of at least 3 penalties he's had already in two games.He also looks heavy to me. 

The Skins holes showed up today including our play calling, as usual, vanilla.....meanwhile in Minnesota. 

Telling you, he's playing half broken. 

Archived