Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heading into surgery, see you guys in a few days

Morneblade

10118_01X.jpg

Heading out for several days, so I'll miss the rest of the draft talks, and some of the draft. Go in tomorrow at 5:30 am at Anne Arundle Medical Center in Annapolis (90 mile drive for me or so). Getting a double fusion done, again. Went in from the front 13 months ago and the bone grafts were rejected, and completely reabsorbed. So now, we go in through the back. I hope to get home sometime Friday evening, if there are no complications.

The last one was pretty easy, but this is supposed to hurt for a while. I've already had lumbar surgery, so I know what to expect, but not really looking forward to it. Wife says I can have puddin' whenever I want, so that helps. PUDDIN'! :headbang:

Any suggestions for movies? I have the recliner and the 55' plasma, which I'll basically live in for a while.

Mods, if you don't want this here, that's cool. I know it's not the "proper" place for it, I'm just never really in other parts of the forums, so no one really knows me there.

Ok, I'm outta here in a few. HTTR!!:815::xskins:

That does not look like its going to be fun. Good luck to you buddy. I don't always enjoy what you say but I do respect it haha. Hopefully they drug you up enough so you like McCaffery as our first pick! I kid I kid seriously though good luck to you and enjoy your puddin!

Archived