Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you happy that the Giants lost?

wvuredskinsfan82

1 minute ago, Stefanskins said:

Oh, I've been tellin' my Cowboy Fan Friends that their season ends this weekend...and I believe it....they just look at me like I have a third eye and say something obnoxious....like they always do...

Man I hope you are right, I have had the worst luck with these kind of statements this season. I've been keeping quiet on my predictions lol

Just now, Rattlesnake88 said:

Man I hope you are right, I have had the worst luck with these kind of statements this season. I've been keeping quiet on my predictions lol

lol....well 90% of the time when I talk chit to them (for some reason I have a lot of Cowboy Fan Friends...almost as much as my Skins Fan Friends...f'n Cowboys..) I just say chit to piss their arrogant asses off...but, this time I believe what I'm sayin'....and they know it...they show that lil' micro facial expression that exposes that they know it too...HTTR!!!!

BTW really interestin' spreads this weekend...Houston gettin' 16?? Atlanta only favored by 4?? Dallas only favored by 4?? and KC/Pitt a pick 'em??

Take Houston, Atlanta, GB and Pitt...

4 minutes ago, Stefanskins said:

BTW really interestin' spreads this weekend...Houston gettin' 16?? Atlanta only favored by 4?? Dallas only favored by 4?? and KC/Pitt a pick 'em??

Take Houston, Atlanta, GB and Pitt...

Vegas been ****ing up lol

those skins games we were heavily favored in made me nervous as hell.

11 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

How the hell did this thread go 7 pages?  @cooleyfan1993 answered the question in post #2.  Minus the quibbling over the rules, can any Redskins fan say no?

7 pages? eegads its the off season. 

I think it shows that the thread was a brilliantly composed one. Written by an intellectual Redskins loving genius.

6 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Yes.  Will be even more happy if Dallas loses this weekend.

Me too. I may have made a mistake at work yesterday. I got caught up in the moment during a heated Packers - Cowboys debate with a Dallas fan. I ended up betting him $50 that Green Bay would win. I will now be screaming at the tv for 3 hours, as if it were a Redskins game.

38 minutes ago, wvuredskinsfan82 said:

Me too. I may have made a mistake at work yesterday. I got caught up in the moment during a heated Packers - Cowboys debate with a Dallas fan. I ended up betting him $50 that Green Bay would win. I will now be screaming at the tv for 3 hours, as if it were a Redskins game.

We all have our reasons, so take comfort in the fact that you won't be the only person doing that.:cheers:

On 1/10/2017 at 2:36 PM, Stefanskins said:

Oh, I've been tellin' my Cowboy Fan Friends that their season ends this weekend...and I believe it....they just look at me like I have a third eye and say something obnoxious....like they always do...

On my awesomely funny podcast this week, U should hear my partner ( a Dallas fan) ust become flabbergasted becuase, iam,taking Rodgers  an d  getting 4.5 points. He tries to give me every reason why it's just a,done deal and Dallas is just going to rolll..  

They nmay win.. they have a,great run attack.. but Rodgers,looked like he was, toying with the giants even after 4 sa cks in the 1st qtr.. like a man among boys.

Gimme that experience today.

Pardon the. Commas. I hate typing on a phone

~Bang

I'm ecstatic they lost...I'm ecstatic they got embarrassed while losing...I'm ecstatic they were given a lower draft pick for the privilege of getting embarrassed.

I'm overjoyed that their offense looked like dog ****...I'm ecstatic that Odell BJ threw yet another immature tantrum after the game...I'm happy beyond words that his teammates and coaches are saying publicly that he needs to grow up...I'm smiling ear to ear that it's gonna be a media story all offseason for those mf'ers.

13 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I was thrilled when the Giants lost. I was thrilled when the Seahawks lost. And I will hopefully be thrilled when the Cowboys lose. Then I will be able to thoroughly enjoy the rest of the playoffs no matter what happens. 

Just want to add that it would be complete for me if the Steelers and Patriots (next week) also lose. Of course, if the Pats play the Steelers I'm stuck :(

Go Falcons! 

Archived