Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

13 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Has there ever been a good headline or story that followed: "Betsy Devos....."

Bestsy Devos: "Every can of soda I have ever had has been shaken up and I dont know why" 

or 

Bestsy Devos: Wins lotto. Loses ticket. 

Edit: 

Bestsy Devos: "At least I eat my steak medium rare like a human" 

2 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Well, I do order Ostrich steak medium, but it has become too hard to find these days. I only eat beef maybe half a dozen times a year.

It gets worse.

I also love artichokes, red peppers, mozzarella di bufala, ...all pasta must be al dente, smoked salmon, smoked quail, grilled calamari.

Fried zucchini, sunchokes, or sweet potato fries anyday over french fries.

Were has my country gone!? 

(but seriously all of those things, and ESPECIALLY the sweet potato fries, are right up my ally these days. Except for artichokes. You can keep that commie **** to yourself) 

44 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Except for artichokes. You can keep that commie **** to yourself) 

Years ago on ES I did a poll on how many members actually knew how to eat an artichoke, and I think the result was around 10 - 20%. Results were even lower when I asked if anyone else had ever tried sunchokes (nobody had).

Gotta get big artichokes though; smaller ones tend to be bitter.

I ordered a fire roasted artichoke at Cheesecake factory once, and my buddy exclaims "wtf IS THAT?"

7 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Uh oh...

Medium well.

Back in my much younger days, I went out with some friends to a restaurant and I ordered a steak.  We may have smoke a little something before hand.  Anyways, the waitress (about 20 which was my age at the time) asked how I wanted my steak.  I looked her in the eye and said "I like my steak like I like my women.  Bloody but still a little warm on the inside." 

I had a waiter after that.

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Back in my much younger days, I went out with some friends to a restaurant and I ordered a steak.  We may have smoke a little something before hand.  Anyways, the waitress (about 20 which was my age at the time) asked how I wanted my steak.  I looked her in the eye and said "I like my steak like I like my women.  Bloody but still a little warm on the inside." 

I had a waiter after that.

Had a friend who's answer to that question was "lop off the horns and walk it through the kitchen".  

12 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

I hate ketchup, but I don't drink, the only sport I like is the NFL, and I prefer ostrich or bison to beef.

Guess my citizenship is getting revoked... :(

I become a citizen at age 9, in 1977.  You know, it wouldn't shock me to see Trump and the GOP go after naturalized citizens and try to take away our citizenship.

Archived