Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you want to see play in Super Bowl 50?

hail2skins

Well, down to the final 4, and the AFC rep will be the "been there/done that" with Brady or Manning, while the NFC rep will be a team who made it to the big game last decade, but not with the current starting QB.

Carolina had such a tremendous season at 15-1 and would love to see it rewarded with a trip to San Fran. Arizona's year has been stellar as well, and they did get screwed last year by the QB injuries toward the latter part. I wouldn't mind either team representing.

AFC is either rooting for Brady's continued excellence versus what would likely be a final SB appearance for Manning. I know Denver has a good defense, but that poor performance put together a couple years ago against the Seahawks has me fearful of a repeat this season.

Give me the Panthers and Pats in a rematch of the SB 12 years ago.  Who do you have?

Cardinals and Panthers. :)

They look like the best two teams to me, but the rules are the rules so Broncos Cardinals would be good. I'd like to see Fitz get a ring and Peyton's mummified remains would be the best chance for a Cardinal victory.

My guess is that we end up with Panthers v Patriots.

I was kind of hoping for a Chiefs-Packers rematch for a fitting 50th anniversary, but that's gone now. For the AFC, I don't really care either way, but I hope the Cardinals make it. Palmer is getting up there in age, and I'd love for him to get his dues after everyone (including me) wrote him off during his time with the Raiders.

Cardinals and Panthers. :)

They look like the best two teams to me, but the rules are the rules so Broncos Cardinals would be good. I'd like to see Fitz get a ring and Peyton's mummified remains would be the best chance for a Cardinal victory.

My guess is that we end up with Panthers v Patriots.

Sadly, this is what I think will happen.

I have no idea who I would want to win.  Gross.

Would like to see Carolina/Denver. Pulling for Carolina because they represent NFC, even though I can't stand Cam Newton. I'd like to see Carolina finally win a Lombardi.

I think you are right. I guess camthers against pats.

If they dont let manning play manning ball theres no way the broncos win against ne.

Cardinals and Patriots.

Why? Brady is the greatest Michigan product of all time and I think he's more likable than Manning (and I resented a lot of the whining from the Manning camp in the Manning v. Woodson Heisman debate.)

I also put money on the Cardinals to get to the SB.  Didn't see Carolina doing this well, so I need some more money to make this start to the year even better.  Also, I like the Cardinals.  It's not a team I have trouble liking. Do it for Lomax!

Patriots are going to smash the Broncos imo.

I have no idea who will win between Panthers/Cardinals. The Cardinals better hope Palmer got his big game jitters out last week or they could be in trouble.

I want either Arizona or Carolina to win. I'd be happy with either. I'd prefer Carolina to win though. They had the best season, I love Cam and I like their uniforms and colors. Plus I have a good friend who is a Panthers fan. But if Arizona makes it, I would be pulling hard for them over either AFC team, which will almost assuredly be the Patriots.

Ok, so most of us think it'll most likely be the patriots on the AFC side (sadly). Manning will most likely retire after this season. How many more seasons do you guys think tom Brady has left in him before he retires, and when he does, do you guys think Bill retires with him?

I think Bill retires with Brady. But I think if no serious injuries hit, Brady can play at a pretty high level for another 4 seasons, which is just insane.

Who knows, maybe he wins # 5 this year and goes out on top as the only QB ever with 5 but I see him as a guy so competitive that he will be playing until his arm falls off

In fact, I can't even lie, I would love to see him accept the SB trophy from Goodell after everything that happened, despite how much I hate all Boston teams.

I think Bill retires with Brady. But I think if no serious injuries hit, Brady can play at a pretty high level for another 4 seasons, which is just insane.

Who knows, maybe he wins # 5 this year and goes out on top as the only QB ever with 5 but I see him as a guy so competitive that he will be playing until his arm falls off

In fact, I can't even lie, I would love to see him accept the SB trophy from Goodell after everything that happened, despite how much I hate all Boston teams.

Yeah I can see him having another 3-4 more good seasons too, with a few more super bowl wins (which would make me gag...). I'm just waiting for the day bill and Brady retire and the patriots fans have to accept a few losing seasons while finding their next QB and coach. I'd laugh so much at a 4-12 patriots season.

Archived