Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Tony Wylie Thread

Sacks 'n' Stuff

Let's all take a minute to appreciate one of the behind the scenes suckbags for his ceaseless efforts to damage to this once proud team. Perhaps the most incompetent ignoramus in public relations history, I have no idea how this blowhard has managed to escape the shaming he so rightfully deserves for this long. Time to rid this organization of this sorry asshat and bring in a real PR man… not another Snyder puppet.

He's indicative of the entire way the corporate side of the organization is run from the top down. Snyder is a buffoon ... and he hires buffoons. 

Just another in a long line of, quite simply, bad people who are part of the machinations of the Redskins corporate empire. A completely clueless, incompetent bozo. 

Yeah, I may not know too much about PR, but you cant tell me hes done a good job with all of the constant stuff every week.  He must be terrible at his job, because if he was actually good and it really was SO bad hes been able to stem the tide, he would leave and go to a real team.

He's absolutely the worst person at his job. I've seen people be bad at their jobs. I've witnessed utter incompetence. It's more than that. I honestly think he might be mentally...not all there. Maybe it's a tumor, there must be some kind of growth pushing on the part of the brain associated with cognitive thinking. I'm truly afraid to know how much money he makes. He doesn't deserve any of it, he should be on the streets asking me for change. I should feel bad for him, but all I feel is contempt and anger that he is any way associated with the team I love, much less making a kings ransom to do so.

It's one thing to be bad at your job or make mistakes but it's just something else entirely to be the exact antithesis of what your job description is in every single way.

To almost perfectly go out and intentionally do the exact opposite of what you should do at every single turn...I mean it can't be an accident or just incompetence. There has to be something more.

I guess, perhaps there is a surgeon out there that goes out of his way to stab every patient directly in the heart during surgery but aside from that...Wylie is just in a class by himself.

so..is this just coming from...the latest thing about Scot and twitter and whatnot?  Besides that and the words "no means no" being picked up on a TV microphone one time, I don't really understand what he's been doing so horribly wrong, what a 'good' PR guy should be doing otherwise, or if anyone could even name one other PR guy ever.

So from an uninformed outsider, this sure looks like some typical piling on, not to mention deflecting blame from the ones who, you know, actually did something.  And once again, I'm guessing there's not a single thing Wylie could do that would affect one snap of the football whatsoever.  

Archived