Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Eagles Prediction Thread: Special Saturday Meltdown Edition

skins island connection

Eagles REALLY need a win.  Every time Haslett has gone up against Kelly, he's ended up being abused like the Gimp in Pulp Fiction. 

Eagles 45

'Skins 10

Note: Griffin will play ok, but Trent is hurt, no matter what they say about his shoulder.  This is going to lead to a REALLY long day.  

They've got to pass on early downs, and not get into known passing situations.  Because, and this is NOT a knock on Griffin, but I don't think that they can protect anybody in a known passing situation.  

Pressure at the end of the Giants game was getting home at 2.3-2.6 seconds.  You can't do jack squat with that.  

This is it boys … Coach Gruden and RG3 breakthrough this Saturday.  This will be the landmark, the game we can all point back to with some degree of confidence and say … “it all started here. “

Robert gets sacked only twice this weekend boys, that’ because Jay is going to scheme up game plan that will let him throw on time and rhythm for the most part and Alfred, well, Alfred is going to party like its 2012.

We win this one, and the train finally gets rolling … these next two weeks carry momentum into next year for about coach, player, and the rest of the crew.

27-24, not as close as the score indicates.

Robert goes for 250 yards on 18-28 passing 2 TD,  no INTS.  Alfred his for a 110 and a TD.

Oh yeah, did I mention that McCoy has over 200 total yards, but we pretty much dismantle Sanchez.  We get 2 pickles and 3 sacks.  

Good morning all! 

Cowboy fan here...and i come in peace! just saying good luck against the Eagles....for this game, we cowboys are your FANS. And, judging by the replies here...you could use some support.

F off, buddy.  You're going to lose to the Colts next week, and then you're going to choke against us week 17 to miss the playoffs.  It will be the only thing worth salvaging from this season:  We were godawful, but at least we beat the Cowboys twice.

Eagles 42

Redskins 13

F off, buddy.  You're going to lose to the Colts next week, and then you're going to choke against us week 17 to miss the playoffs.  It will be the only thing worth salvaging from this season:  We were godawful, but at least we beat the Cowboys twice.

Eagles 42

Redskins 13

From any other team, you'd probably get me in a debate. but i feel so terrible for the redskins fan base that i don't want to bring yall down any more than you already are. i mean, reading these threads, half this board seems one more INT away from a spiked kool-aid party. 

It's tough to go thru what yall are going thru. hell, we've been there too. here's to hoping you pull out of it and the NFCE domination goes back to running thru the cowboys and redskins.

Good morning all! 

Cowboy fan here...and i come in peace! just saying good luck against the Eagles....for this game, we cowboys are your FANS. And, judging by the replies here...you could use some support.

Can you play on the O Line?

Skins have nothing to play for. Eagles are hungry for the paloffs.

Filthy Iggles 27

Dan's Skins 17

Can you play on the O Line?

Skins have nothing to play for. Eagles are hungry for the paloffs.

Filthy Iggles 27

Dan's Skins 17

yall beat us and we've beat the Eagles. 

i understand yall have nothing to play for...hoping pride helps lol

yall beat us and we've beat the Eagles. 

i understand yall have nothing to play for...hoping pride helps lol

Thanks for your encouragement, but that word "pride" doesn't exsist in the Skin's fans or locker room anymore.

For some reason Haz can only call a good defensive game plan against the Cowboys. My prediction Skins lose to iggles. The last game of the season it is cowboy time. I think Skins will find away to make that game interesting. Probably what you rather not hear.

From any other team, you'd probably get me in a debate. but i feel so terrible for the redskins fan base that i don't want to bring yall down any more than you already are. i mean, reading these threads, half this board seems one more INT away from a spiked kool-aid party. 

It's tough to go thru what yall are going thru. hell, we've been there too. here's to hoping you pull out of it and the NFCE domination goes back to running thru the cowboys and redskins.

This is the level the team is at now.  We're getting sympathy from Cowboys fans.  THANKS DAN SNYDER.

Archived