Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Eagles Prediction Thread: Special Saturday Meltdown Edition

skins island connection

I'm not going to predict anything, but we probably should have beaten the Eagles last time. Cousins killed it with a horrible pick. The defense wasn't great, but they practically shut down Sproles and McCoy.

Just throwing out the facts in a sea of "woe is me".

That's because McCoy was obviously concussed.

got offered free tix today.

Told the person "HELL NO"

I had a Christmas trip with a guaranteed Cowboys ticket.

I, and the person with the tickets, are SO sown on sports the trip has now been put back.

My first ever game. Against Dallas. And absolutely ZERO interest.

Thank you Jay and co. Thank you very ****ing much,

Hail.

Good morning all! 

Cowboy fan here...and i come in peace! just saying good luck against the Eagles....for this game, we cowboys are your FANS. And, judging by the replies here...you could use some support.

Ok, I hope the Redskins win, HOWEVER, the opportunity to lose today, BUT win next week to send your Boys packing very much intrigues me! Not to mention, a sweep of the Cowboys almost makes this year tolerable!

I had a Christmas trip with a guaranteed Cowboys ticket.

I, and the person with the tickets, are SO sown on sports the trip has now been put back.

My first ever game. Against Dallas. And absolutely ZERO interest.

Thank you Jay and co. Thank you very ****ing much,

Hail.

Bad decision. I will be at the game. I would go if we were 0-15. I get you have to come across the pond but I have a flight too. It's not like I am in DC. My first dallast game was the end of Steve Spurriers 1st season and Dave Campos last game as a HC. We were out of everything and so were they. We won and it was awesome!   Went to Capitol Grille for dinner!! 

I will be there and will be rooting hard for them! Winning the last two games would be big going into next year.

Gruden and Griffin both had good days today, as did most of the team. Anyone who says otherwise is just not being honest with themselves.

I stopped watching part of the way through the 4th quarter thinking I've seen this before and it wouldn't turn out well but I checked ESPN and saw the 'skins had the ball with a minute and something left so I tuned back in.  Really nice ending for us and something we dearly needed.  I still thought they'd blow the easy field goal or give up a TD after the unfortunate squib kick.  So, I was ecstatic when it turned out in our favor.  I gave my apologies to a friend that is an Eagles fan because I told him earlier I was pretty conflicted over this game.  I've never rooted against my team but hated to see Dallas solidify their position so it was a tough call.  A great win for us and greatly needed...

This is it boys … Coach Gruden and RG3 breakthrough this Saturday.  This will be the landmark, the game we can all point back to with some degree of confidence and say … “it all started here. “

Robert gets sacked only twice this weekend boys, that’ because Jay is going to scheme up game plan that will let him throw on time and rhythm for the most part and Alfred, well, Alfred is going to party like its 2012.

We win this one, and the train finally gets rolling … these next two weeks carry momentum into next year for about coach, player, and the rest of the crew.

27-24, not as close as the score indicates.

Robert goes for 250 yards on 18-28 passing 2 TD,  no INTS.  Alfred his for a 110 and a TD.

Oh yeah, did I mention that McCoy has over 200 total yards, but we pretty much dismantle Sanchez.  We get 2 pickles and 3 sacks.  

Nice one Gortiz !!

Well, you're the first to guess correctly, so SantaSIC will be sending you a Redskins cap.

Bad decision. I will be at the game. I would go if we were 0-15. I get you have to come across the pond but I have a flight too. It's not like I am in DC. My first dallast game was the end of Steve Spurriers 1st season and Dave Campos last game as a HC. We were out of everything and so were they. We won and it was awesome!   Went to Capitol Grille for dinner!! 

I will be there and will be rooting hard for them! Winning the last two games would be big going into next year.

Gruden and Griffin both had good days today, as did most of the team. Anyone who says otherwise is just not being honest with themselves.

Honestly don't think there's much of anything in momentum rolling over to the next year when it comes to a 4/5 win team.  

Enjoy the Dallas game, Personally don't have the enthusiasm to make the sacrifice for Gruden.

Nice to finally win one today and have a good Sunday for once.

Hail.

Honestly don't think there's much of anything in momentum rolling over to the next year when it comes to a 4/5 win team.  

Enjoy the Dallas game, Personally don't have the enthusiasm to make the sacrifice for Gruden.

Nice to finally win one today and have a good Sunday for once.

Hail.

Sunday won't be fun for you bro cuz of this guy ;)

He has family in London ya know

Alexis+Sanchez+Arsenal+v+Benfica+PDg4_pj

Archived