Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Eagles Prediction Thread: Special Saturday Meltdown Edition

skins island connection

Thanks for your encouragement, but that word "pride" doesn't exsist in the Skin's fans or locker room anymore.

For some reason Haz can only call a good defensive game plan against the Cowboys. My prediction Skins lose to iggles. The last game of the season it is cowboy time. I think Skins will find away to make that game interesting. Probably what you rather not hear.

No. not what i want to hear. I believe the Seahawks and cowboys made a blue print to beating the eagles. They overly-sell out to stop the run leaving their suspect corners on island. Dez Bryant beat that one kid so bad he turned into an internet meme lol

10850297_10203513699184135_1484780950497

No. not what i want to hear. I believe the Seahawks and cowboys made a blue print to beating the eagles. They overly-sell out to stop the run leaving their suspect corners on island. Dez Bryant beat that one kid so bad he turned into an internet meme lol

Problem, is, the Skins do not have a O line to copy this blue print.

The Eagles coming in on a 2-game losing streak means the Redskins have less than no chance of winning. The Skins throughout the years have been the remedy for whatever ails the team they are playing.

I suspect this one will get ugly on the scoreboard, yet not necessarily statistically, which has been the case in almost every game this year. Always add 10-14 points that the Redskins gift wrap to their opponent and always take away another 10-14 points the offense squanders away--with or without the refs' contribution to the madness.

They played the Eagle close in the first one, so the next one will probably be a blowout.

Eagles 37

Redskins 13

I can never bring myself to say the Redskins will loss. That being said the way be play at home there is only a slim chance for victory.

Redskins - 17

Eagles - 16

If the Eagles score more than 21 points we will meet our doom once agian

From any other team, you'd probably get me in a debate. but i feel so terrible for the redskins fan base that i don't want to bring yall down any more than you already are. i mean, reading these threads, half this board seems one more INT away from a spiked kool-aid party. 

It's tough to go thru what yall are going thru. hell, we've been there too. here's to hoping you pull out of it and the NFCE domination goes back to running thru the cowboys and redskins.

$10 says he lives farther east on 66 than I do. Thank you Snyder, for creating the biggest Cowboys fan base outside of Texas in our f*cking backyard.

$10 says he lives farther east on 66 than I do. Thank you Snyder, for creating the biggest Cowboys fan base outside of Texas in our f*cking backyard.

um. incorrect. i'm in South Texas. But i do agree the cowboys have a large fan base on the East coast. i did a job in Delaware a while back and saw alot of cowboys jerseys.

Just when we think that the team may have already hit rock bottom for the season, they will prove us wrong and torment us further with their worst performance to date.

Eagles - 34
Redskins - 6

If it indeed turns out to be a blowout like this, I wouldn't mind seeing Cousins get a chance to go in. I'd like to see if he can get his confidence and mojo back, he looked sharp for most of the game the last time these two teams played. I think the repeated turnovers just got into his head and rattled him.

The first of two consecutive blow outs is upcoming. The eagles have the perfect game. Everything goes their way, as the skins defense cannot stop them. Sanchez has a career day. The skins offense on the otherhand cannot get out of its own way. The Butler serves up several fumbles, the QB (whoevers number gets drawn from the hat) does the same. Roberts drops the only long pass the QB actually gets time to throw, Paulson fumbles after catching a -1 yard completion.

All these turnovers are capitalized on by Philly.

End result?

52-6 Philly

Then Dallas gets to feast on the leftovers next week.

Do you guys remember Week 3? Where we almost beat them with Cousins and we all had a lot of hope after that game. Seems so long ago. That said, we will not see the same outcome. It seems half of our team, including coach, have given up on this season.

I actually can see RG3 playing good enough to keep us in it for the 1st half. Haslett will call a good 1st half too, only to ruin it by completely reversing what he does in the 2nd half.

Eagles - 34

Skins - 23

Archived