Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Eagles Prediction Thread: Special Saturday Meltdown Edition

skins island connection

This is it boys … Coach Gruden and RG3 breakthrough this Saturday.  This will be the landmark, the game we can all point back to with some degree of confidence and say … “it all started here. “

Robert gets sacked only twice this weekend boys, that’ because Jay is going to scheme up game plan that will let him throw on time and rhythm for the most part and Alfred, well, Alfred is going to party like its 2012.

We win this one, and the train finally gets rolling … these next two weeks carry momentum into next year for about coach, player, and the rest of the crew.

27-24, not as close as the score indicates.

Robert goes for 250 yards on 18-28 passing 2 TD,  no INTS.  Alfred his for a 110 and a TD.

Oh yeah, did I mention that McCoy has over 200 total yards, but we pretty much dismantle Sanchez.  We get 2 pickles and 3 sacks.  

Not bad good sir

if the Skins win this game....i expect all of you to come back to this thread and give me props for being the only one to believe in your team LOL

LETS HEAR IT!  lol great job skins...thank you for the early christmas present! The cowboys will represent the NFCE for you well 

LETS HEAR IT!  lol great job skins...thank you for the early christmas present! The cowboys will represent the NFCE for you well 

you aint hearing crap from me brohter, I picked skins to win 27-24! yeah. we all are weiners! 

UPDATE: Just read the last part of your post

jay-cutler-middle-finger2.jpg

you aint hearing crap from me brohter, I picked skins to win 27-24! yeah. we all are weiners! 

UPDATE: Just read the last part of your post

jay-cutler-middle-finger2.jpg

If your team can't get to the playoffs...you don't support your division representative?

If your team can't get to the playoffs...you don't support your division representative?

Aw hell to the no!!!  I have never once, once wanted any of the other NFC East teams to win a SB.  Why would I want you guys to be happy and get to rub it in our faces for a year?  There is no flag or trophy the other NFC East teams get if one of the division's teams win a SB.  First SB I ever witnessed live was SB 12 between Denver and Dallass.  Rooted against the Cowboys in every SB since then along with rooting against the Eagles and Giants.  Made me sick that some of our fans wanted the Giants to beat the Patriots both times. I don't care about the Patriots.  They are not my rival, they are not in my division.....hell, they aren't even in my conference. Never, never, never want the other three to ever win another SB again. Sorry.  NFC East pride?  Meh, who gives a rats ass.  My only focus is the Redskins winning SBs. Only thing I care about.

Aw hell to the no!!!  I have never once, once wanted any of the other NFC East teams to win a SB.  Why would I want you guys to be happy and get to rub it in our faces for a year?  There is no flag or trophy the other NFC East teams get if one of the division's teams win a SB.  First SB I ever witnessed live was SB 12 between Denver and Dallass.  Rooted against the Cowboys in every SB since then along with rooting against the Eagles and Giants.  Made me sick that some of our fans wanted the Giants to beat the Patriots both times. I don't care about the Patriots.  They are not my rival, they are not in my division.....hell, they aren't even in my conference. Never, never, never want the other three to ever win another SB again. Sorry.  NFC East pride?  Meh, who gives a rats ass.  My only focus is the Redskins winning SBs. Only thing I care about.

LOL yall some angry folks around here 

Maybe we win this one since Gruden will still be coaching? Since his job usually stops on Saturday nights, maybe he'll actually coach this one.

So maybe Gruden is right and he stops coaching on Saturday nights...

Our record on Sundays: 2-9

Record on non Sundays- 2-2

Can we play every game next season on Saturday?

Archived