Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

Damn.  Like I said, I heard about Phil's version of me ?, but I had no idea everyone was plus. 

I don't feel so bad now. ???

Johnson just finished the day by bogeying the final hole. 

Now there is a four-way lead at the top of the board with all of them at +3.

One: Happy Father's Day to all the dads on here. Hope your day is fun and you are spending it with your loved ones!

Two: My new fridge handle arrived yesterday at my daughter's place. This morning I installed it and turned on the fridge. With luck, I will have refrigeration in the camper, which means no more fast food and I can cook again. Grocery store tomorrow.

Three: Checked out an apartment Matt the realtor told me about on Thursday, took home the application and submitted it Friday. New construction, about 15-20 minutes from my daughter and granddaughter, big enough, bottom floor, and a gated community. Everyone please cross fingers and toes because I really want to live there!

Sensitive topic, @Cooleyfan1993.

Some women wear being single mother like a badge of honor and are not single because they can't keep a father figure in their child's life but because they can't maintain a stable relationship with one.  Sometimes you aren't a single mother but just single, I know several women like this.  I once upon a time used to wish one my best friend's happy mother's day because the mother of his kids wanted to go make up for lost time cutting up and left the relationship, but that felt more like salt in the wound instead of giving him credit for taking that role as well. 

You aren't really taking the other parent's role but expanding the traditional scope of your own (which has started to meld over the last couple years anyway with more and more women in the workplace).  

Archived