Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dexter: Season 6 (Season premier tonight at 9pm 10/2/11)!

'Skins_&_'Stons

Looking forward to the season, Deb needs to find out about him though. I realize it's fiction but they can only play the "2 seconds from finding out" card so many times. They already set it up by her letting him go unknowingly last season, proving she's willing to ignore her duty as a cop under the right circumstances.

Looking forward to the season, Deb needs to find out about him though. I realize it's fiction but they can only play the "2 seconds from finding out" card so many times. They already set it up by her letting him go unknowingly last season, proving she's willing to ignore her duty as a cop under the right circumstances.

I agree about the playing the card a bit too much though could see it being used quite a bit more as well.

Also, believe I read/heard that the actors playing Dexter and Deb recently divorced (in real life). Hope it doesn't take anything away from the show.

I agree about the playing the card a bit too much though could see it being used quite a bit more as well.

Also, believe I read/heard that the actors playing Dexter and Deb recently divorced (in real life). Hope it doesn't take anything away from the show.

Yeah, they did get a divorce. I also read somewhere that this season there is a lot more interaction with Dexter & Deb in terms of their relationship. Should be interesting to see.

hopefully it means she catches a bullet and is put to rest at some point this season

hopefully it means she catches a bullet and is put to rest at some point this season

I'd be ok with that. I wish Trinity would have killed her instead of Rita.

Deb's story line every season: Comes in pissed off, finds a guy she likes, falls in love with said guy, said guy breaks her heart, she breaks up with him, she is pissed off again. Dumbest character in the entire series.

She definitely needs to find out this season. I think it's her hand in the preview that runs over his collection box of blood slides.

Doesn't look like a woman's hand to me :whoknows:

Can't wait for this. Every time I haggle with DirecTV, I push for some free showtime that will get me through the next season of Dexter. Love this show

They film it all in the Long Beach/Lakewood/San Pedro area (a few minutes south of LA). It's funny because the only shots of Miami look like really dated stock footage of some Miami skyline.

I'm thinking they may be getting a bit thin on storyline at this point. Last week's episode I thought was a stretch where he finds an old bloodstain within a rental truck and then just uses the Internet to find out who rented that truck. I mean, really? Hopefully it comes back stronger with the upcoming episodes.

The best character of the show was killed off in season 2. I think they killed off Doakes wayyy too early. The second half of season 2 is still my favorite part of the entire series. To me, it's like they had a climax at the end of season 2, and then have treaded water since then.

The best character of the show was killed off in season 2. I think they killed off Doakes wayyy too early. The second half of season 2 is still my favorite part of the entire series. To me, it's like they had a climax at the end of season 2, and then have treaded water since then.

Doakes was awesome. But give it up for John Lithgow. The man was amazing S4. I don't see how you could view that season as just treading water

I'd be ok with that. I wish Trinity would have killed her instead of Rita.

Deb's story line every season: Comes in pissed off, finds a guy she likes, falls in love with said guy, said guy breaks her heart, she breaks up with him, she is pissed off again. Dumbest character in the entire series.

Agreed, and the endless stream of pointless vulgarity every sentence just adds to it.

Doakes was awesome. But give it up for John Lithgow. The man was amazing S4. I don't see how you could view that season as just treading water

oh I liked that season fine. John Lithgow is a little too good at playing a creepy lunatic. :ols: Season 3 was awful; season 4 was good; season 5 I found to be completely useless. But overall, since season 2, it has been the same story pretty much. Dexter gets close to being found out...and then nope, he's safe. That's why season 2 was so great. He actually was found out by someone who suspected something all along. Season 2 should have been switched with season 5.

Yeah, they did get a divorce. I also read somewhere that this season there is a lot more interaction with Dexter & Deb in terms of their relationship. Should be interesting to see.

I'm kinda meh with Deb actually. I just hope the divorce doesn't lead to cancellation or something. As others have said I think/hope they'll kill her off first, lol.

Curious if her integrity comes in to play if or when she finds out about him, possibly helping him out on a few jobs

• 2 months later...

Archived