Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

22 hours ago, China said:

Museum Visitor Falls Into Giant Hole That Looks Like a Cartoonish Painting on the Floor

bkzwbvxafbru5jt6wgv9.jpg

Like a real-life version of a Looney Tunes cartoon, a visitor to a Portuguese museum was injured last week when he stepped into an art installation resembling an inky void. Currently on exhibit at the Serralves Museum in Porto, Descent Into Limbo by Anish Kapoor includes an actual eight-foot hole that’s painted black—so it appears to have no depth at all.

According to Britain’s Times, attendees of previous showings of the work have questioned “whether there really was a hole in the floor or whether it was simply a circle painted with an extremely dark black paint.” Presumably there will be no doubts going forward.

Click on the link for the full article

Unavailable for comment:

<Wile E Coyote  vid>

no doubts moving forward..?   did they leave the corpse at the bottom of the hole?   it would both add and detract from the artist's vision.....

could you POSSIBLY cast a pair to better fit the stereotypical "Jail Breakout duo" than these two...?

2 inmates escape southern Kentucky jail after assaulting staff

Kentucky State Police are looking for David Mosely and Matthew Price.
Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 10:29 am EDT

17467865_G.jpeg?auto=webp&disable=upscale&height=560&fit=bounds&lastEditedDate=1534948171000

PINEVILLE, Ky. (AP) -- Police in southwest Kentucky say two jail inmates escaped, spraying bleach in the eyes of one jail worker and assaulting another, and they are still on the loose.

<more at link>

http://www.wdrb.com/story/38937882/2-inmates-escape-southern-kentucky-jail-after-assaulting-staff

Be careful, Kentucky.....

Christopher Cooper Retweeted The Anomalist

so did he still have to pay or not

Christopher Cooper added,

The Anomalist @anomalistnews
Salina, KS man booked a prostitute - and she turned out to be his wife - http://newsview.org/salina-ks-man-booked-a-prostitute-and-she-turned-out-to-be-his-wife/ 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, twa said:

Salina, KS man booked a prostitute - and she turned out to be his wife - http://newsview.org/salina-ks-man-booked-a-prostitute-and-she-turned-out-to-be-his-wife/ 

I feel like I've heard a song along those lines...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, twa said:

Assuming they get a divorce, my guess is yes he'll have to pay.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Only missing him pulling out an unfiltered cigarette. 

It would be in line with his world war logic.  Cigarettes with filters weren't really a thing until the mid 1950s, long after our boys claimed victories in two world wars with gloriously unstretched limbs and lungs full of unfiltered daring. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Destino said:

It would be in line with his world war logic.  Cigarettes with filters weren't really a thing until the mid 1950s, long after our boys claimed victories in two world wars with gloriously unstretched limbs and lungs full of unfiltered daring. 

Reminds me of your "back in my day post" in other thread, doctor smoking in room with you going over how to maintain your health, good times indeed.

4 hours ago, Destino said:

I said unfiltered. /shrug.