Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

'I'm a man, 100 per cent. Legally, I'm a woman': Canadian driver changes his gender to female on paper to get cheaper car insurance rate

• A 24-year-old man from Alberta, Canada, changed his gender on his birth certificate and driver's license to save $1,100 on his car insurance 
  • He was quoted a rate of $4,517, given his driving record that included a crash and speeding tickets 
  • When he asked his broker what rate he would have gotten were he a woman, he was quoted $3,423 
  • Male drivers under age 25 normally pay higher insurance rates because they are statistically more likely to get into accidents
  • The Canadian got a letter from his doctor saying he wanted to identify himself as a woman and ended up getting the lower rate  
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6007501/Canadian-legally-changes-sex-cheaper-car-insurance.html

On 7/31/2018 at 5:39 PM, twa said:

'I'm a man, 100 per cent. Legally, I'm a woman': Canadian driver changes his gender to female on paper to get cheaper car insurance rate

• A 24-year-old man from Alberta, Canada, changed his gender on his birth certificate and driver's license to save $1,100 on his car insurance 
  • He was quoted a rate of $4,517, given his driving record that included a crash and speeding tickets 
  • When he asked his broker what rate he would have gotten were he a woman, he was quoted $3,423 
  • Male drivers under age 25 normally pay higher insurance rates because they are statistically more likely to get into accidents
  • The Canadian got a letter from his doctor saying he wanted to identify himself as a woman and ended up getting the lower rate  
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6007501/Canadian-legally-changes-sex-cheaper-car-insurance.html

"You too can save $1,100 or more on your car insurance by switching to Female"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3