Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

This might be the most entertaining 2 and a half minutes of surveillance footage I've ever seen.  A  clerk in a King Street Reddi Mart in Spruce Grove, Canada called police on a couple Monday afternoon on suspicion they were using a stolen credit card.  An officer responds and... well...sit back and watch for yourself:

https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1427650

Edited by Dan T.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

16 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

This might be the most entertaining 2 and a half minutes of surveillance footage I've ever seen.  A  clerk in a King Street Reddi Mart in Spruce Grove, Canada called police on a couple Monday afternoon on suspicion they were using a stolen credit care.  An officer responds and... well...sit back and watch for yourself:

https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1427650

Ok, that couple truly deserves each other...I mean have you EVER seen a couple more perfectly suited for one another?

5 hours ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Yep, sorry, you will need to edit your quote.

Done thanks. I was sorta half joking, but that surprise is just icing on the cake of the video. 

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1

3789Hvz.jpg

10 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Ok, that couple truly deserves each other...I mean have you EVER seen a couple more perfectly suited for one another?

I don't know man, everyone seems to be missing how it started.  The guy shoved the girl into the cop in a classic villain "take her!" move.  Boyfriend-of-the-year doesn't just shove her closer to the cop hoping he'll nab her while me makes his escape... he straight up shoves her all the way onto the cop.  She ends up straddling him.  lol

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Destino said:

I don't know man, everyone seems to be missing how it started.  The guy shoved the girl into the cop in a classic villain "take her!" move.  Boyfriend-of-the-year doesn't just shove her closer to the cop hoping he'll nab her while me makes his escape... he straight up shoves her all the way onto the cop.  She ends up straddling him.  lol

Oh don’t get me wrong he’s no Prince Charming, I just think they’re perfect for each other. LoL

Three Rhino Poachers Eaten By Lions in South Africa

A pride of lions ate a group of poachers after they broke into a game reserve earlier this week in South Africa to hunt rhinoceroses.

Three men were believed to have been eaten alive by the predators sometime between Sunday night and Monday morning after they entered the Sibuya Game Reserve in Kenton-on-Sea to hunt rhinos, Nick Fox, the park’s owner, told Newsweek.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/three-rhino-poachers-eaten-by-lions-in-south-africa/ar-AAzCxRl?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

• Like 2