Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Mortified mother accidentally cooks PENIS-shaped pasta for her two young children after a shopping mix-up

Rebecca Brett, 24, of Dunstable, accidentally bought the adult-themed pasta after her eldest daughter Ava, three, 'begged' her mother for what she believed were 'smiley face' shapes at their local market.

She wrote: 'Okay so the Mum of the Year award most definitely does not go to me today. 

'Wandered down to the market and Ava begged me for some “smiley face” pasta she saw. So I bought it, cooked it for the girls for lunch today.

'Thought it looked a bit odd, re-looked at the bag and IT’S ONLY BLOODY PENIS PASTA. How could I not even realise even while cooking it?! So my 3 year old and 7 month old are currently sat eating a bowl of d***s for their lunch. Life.'

4BB2996700000578-5673295-image-m-8_152504BB2996F00000578-5673295-image-a-9_15250

4BB2995F00000578-5673295-image-a-3_15250

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 4

At risk of violating the standard of "keeping it clean"...  Woman Furiously ****s On Floor Of Tim Hortons, Throws It At Employees

A woman in Canada was so incensed about something Tim Hortons employees did or didn’t do that she dropped her pants, took a dump on the floor, threw it, grabbed some napkins to wipe her ass, threw those too, and left.

There is no pixelation in this sped-up LiveLeak video. You are going to see everything that this woman, full of rage and previously turds, does to forever sully the floor of this Tim Hortons located in Langley, British Columbia:

Unfortunately, there's a video.