Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

May Day March in Seattle yesteday.  A counter march is organized by "the Proud Boys," an ultra-right white rights organization.  Proud Boy counter-protester gets hold of a poster he doesn't like, and proceeds to self-own:

• Haha 6

Man mauled to death while trying to take selfie with a bear

NEW DELHI -- A man trying to take a selfie with an injured bear was mauled to death in India on Wednesday, the latest in a string of selfie-related fatalities in the country.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/man-mauled-to-death-while-trying-to-take-selfie-with-a-bear/ar-AAwTRBV?li=BBnbcA1

and this....

The Hindustan Times also reported the bystanders "were busy shooting the incident on their mobile phones instead of trying to rescue him." The newspaper quotes forest official Dhanurjaya Mohapatra as saying "Bhatara died on the spot." 

It's official, we're multiplying so fast, natural selection can't slow us down anymore.

That dude probably had kids, so they probably have the "take a selfie with a bear" gene in them somewhere as well.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 1

Saturday i was playing tennis, and as i stood waiting for a serve, a breeze blew and clouds of it came out of the woods. I've never seen it so thick. Not as thick as the video,, but damn, QUITE visible clouds of it billowing out.

~Bang