Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Boiling Water Versus Guns: Sailors Go Medieval on Pirates, Defend Their Ship

A crew of sailors was forced to resort to some millennia-old siege tactics in order to fight off an attempt by a gang of gun-toting hoodlums to plunder their vessel.

The 27-strong crew of a Philippine cargo ship called the MV Kudos 1 found itself in a dire situation when pirates attempted to hijack the vessel as it sailed past Sibago Island en route to Davao City, according to media reports.

The armed and dangerous pirates, however, were in for a surprise when the sailors fought back like some kind of medieval castle defenders, pouring hot water mixed with oil on their attackers.

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201802181061775501-pirates-defeated-by-water/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealmedia&utm_campaign=sputniknews.com&utm_term=68746&utm_content=2191425

• Like 1

Instant Karma Greets Boy Who Peed in Elevator

Whiz kid caused a short circuit, which left him trapped

China's Ministry of Public Security released footage of a boy peeing in an elevator in an effort to warn about unsupervised kids. But it's the instant karma the kid received that's overtaken the conversation, per the BBC. The Friday footage from Chongqing shows a boy peeing on the buttons of an elevator, causing a short circuit that kills the lights and jams the doors, leaving the boy trapped. Local reports say the boy was later rescued. If he hasn't learned his lesson, Mashable has advice for his future pranks: "Maybe don't sabotage the very thing keeping you safe."

You can see the the video here:

Nice to know that kids in China are stupid too.

I can't believe this thread is THIRTEEN years old. It sucks that you can't see the pictures on the first couple of pages, but it's really crazy that I've been apart of this board for so long. It's really more amazing that there are those who were on here years before me.

Anyway, I just came here to post this...

Pic is too big for some reason. So here's the link. lol

Edited by CrypticVillain
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A 10 year old told me I don’t understand online so I told him actually I have 26K twitter followers thankyouverymuch & he asked how much money I make from it & I said none & he laughed & said “exactly” & I can’t even be mad

72 replies971 retweets11,995 likes

• Haha 2