Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

2 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Looks like it probably says "Drive-Thru" out the window.

They don't have drive-thru neutering in your neck of the woods?  Its real easy, just drive up, hand your dog through the window, snip snip, and he's back in the same time it takes to make a happy meal.  I think we need something like that for people, but that's just my opinion.

28 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

They don't have drive-thru neutering in your neck of the woods?  Its real easy, just drive up, hand your dog through the window, snip snip, and he's back in the same time it takes to make a happy meal.  I think we need something like that for people, but that's just my opinion.

With just a little work, McDonalds' can probably get its food to sterilize its subjects customers.

9 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

8 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

With just a little work, McDonalds' can probably get its food to sterilize its subjects customers.

Sears and Roebuck used to have walk-in medical clinics at some of their larger stores, right there next to the hardware section, and they offered vasectomies.  But patients complained that every time they had an erection their garage door opened.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 1