Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Thread

zCommander

3 minutes ago, Redwards said:

That's why it's the draft, man.  We're talking about HELPING our opponent procure great CB prospect talent.  We're not judging these picks as if these guys are HOFs or anything.  We're giving our reactions to moves being made on draft day.  

I don't like helping our division rivals get a fantastic CB prospect.  Not sure why that's hard to understand.  

giving feedback or feelings on whether you like a pick or not is one thing. declaring they will shut down mclaurin and Dotson before they played a down is different.

Just now, KDawg said:

You gotta think this is Paul. Don’t love him, personally, and would prefer Beebe. But my guess is Paul.

Keim has been talking about some rose garden guy.  No idea the name.  But apparently he was a top 30 visit.  And they like him. 

Sainristil's RAS got hosed due to him being short but dude has a 40 inch vert and a 10'11" broad jump.  Kids got ups.

And there goes AD Mitchell.

Okay GMAP I now decree that per DogofWar1's draft board you are hereby allowed to select an OT

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Keim has been talking about some rose garden guy.  No idea the name.  But apparently he was a top 30 visit.  And they like him. 

Ya, I’ve heard that. I haven’t been high on him at all, so I’ve kind of purposely not mentioned him for juju purposes.

• Haha 2