Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help CB understand the psychology of women

Chump Bailey

So, I made the mistake of asking a female co-worker out to dinner and she's married. But before you tear me a new one, let me please attempt to place some perspective on things. Yes I'm wrong for doing so but hopefully some of you can relate because she is super hot and I'm extremely attracted to her. Still wrong but give a guy a break :)

Anyways...

She would directly stare at my package A LOT and bend over in front of me. She would also wear these damn bodysuits and shake her butt in front of me as well. It's not as simple as she just labeling her as being mean and manipulative because I do not think she is at all. For example, when I was sick with Covid and bronchitis and was out of work for weeks, she showed me extreme kindness. She also allowed me to run my fingers through her hair while she was sitting at her desk and did not make a flinch. Nothing creepy mind you - it was done in a gentle way. I also have nothing to really offer her money wise, climbing the ladder etc. I am very perplexed about her reaction, which was not good to say the least. We're okay, talking again and so forth but if anyone could offer me some advice about this I would greatly appreciate it.

By the way. I do like this person a lot and am not just trying to get her in bed.

2 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

So, I made the mistake of asking a female co-worker out to dinner and she's married. But before you tear me a new one, let me please attempt to place some perspective on things. Yes I'm wrong for doing so but hopefully some of you can relate because she is super hot and I'm extremely attracted to her. Still wrong but give a guy a break :)

Anyways...

She would directly stare at my package A LOT and bend over in front of me. She would also wear these damn bodysuits and shake her butt in front of me as well. It's not as simple as she just labeling her as being mean and manipulative because I do not think she is at all. For example, when I was sick with Covid and bronchitis and was out of work for weeks, she showed me extreme kindness. She also allowed me to run my fingers through her hair while she was sitting at her desk and did not make a flinch. Nothing creepy mind you - it was done in a gentle way. I also have nothing to really offer her money wise, climbing the ladder etc. I am very perplexed about her reaction, which was not good to say the least. We're okay, talking again and so forth but if anyone could offer me some advice about this I would greatly appreciate it.

By the way. I do like this person a lot and am not just trying to get her in bed.

Not so much advice about women, just advice in general:  running your fingers through a woman's hair at work is just begging for a sexual harassment visit from HR.  Generally speaking leave flirting and such out of the workplace if you don't want to find ur way down the corporate chute rather than climbing the corporate ladder.

As for the rest...even if she wasn't married, it sounds like a typical "friend zoning".  Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Jabbyrwock said:

As for the rest...even if she wasn't married, it sounds like a typical "friend zoning".  Sorry.

Perhaps - thanks!

I forgot to mention the veiled references to blowing big ones (when she was blowing balloons up for an event at work) and "crushing" it - which she said to me often. Now, crushing it - have a good day at work. Sure...:)

15 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

I am terrible at reading women.   I am married now so I don't have to worry about it, but before I was married I never felt confident I could tell flirting from being friendly.  So I sympathize with you.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Chances are she just wanted to make you want her, and for her to feel wanted. Some women love attention.

Did you know she was married before asking her out?

Yeah, I did. I'm wrong for that I know. 

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

Worthless without pics. 

I'm not kidding at all - her butt is exquisite :)

I know the hair thing was very risky RE: HR but she said nothing. She's a cool chick and I'm very lucky for that and still employed :)

53 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

One thing for sure about all women…

They love a dude in a shiny, new car!!

Edit:  Of course, I’m talking about hot cars like Miatas and Wranglers.  Not clown shoes like Volvos or minivans.

Ah yes Miatas and Wranglers. Both known for being cars loved by gay men. Perfect for wooing women. 

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, philibusters said:

I am terrible at reading women.   I am married now so I don't have to worry about it, but before I was married I never felt confident I could tell flirting from being friendly.  So I sympathize with you.   

Maybe she's Canadian.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chump Bailey said:

So,

She would directly stare at my package A LOT and bend over in front of me. She would also wear these damn bodysuits and shake her butt in front of me as well. It's not as simple as she just labeling her as being mean and manipulative because I do not think she is at all. For example, when I was sick with Covid and bronchitis and was out of work for weeks, she showed me extreme kindness

She was wearing slutty clothes begging for it. She stared at your package? Whatever dude…

2 hours ago, Chump Bailey said:

. She also allowed me to run my fingers through her hair while she was sitting at her desk and did not make a flinch.

she just layed there, didn’t say no

You aren’t thinking full rapey but there is a smidge of rapiness in your thought process…

am very perplexed about her reaction, which was not good to say the least

She was married and she knew how you felt after you fondled her hair. Women aren’t stupid. If she wanted to go out to dinner she would have asked you, it’s her choice to cheat on her husband, don’t try to talk her into it. You’re acting like a player.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Thumb down 1

4 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

She was wearing slutty clothes begging for it. She stared at your package? Whatever dude…

she just layed there, didn’t say no

You aren’t thinking full rapey but there is a smidge of rapiness in your thought process…

She was married and she knew how you felt after you fondled her hair. Women aren’t stupid. If she wanted to go out to dinner she would have asked you, it’s her choice to cheat on her husband, don’t try to talk her into it. You’re acting like a player.

LOL. Whatever partner :)

Advise? Don’t **** where you eat. You’ve already done enough to lose your job. Seriously.

as for women, well this will apply to men as well, there is a group of people out there that like attention. They want to feel wanted. They exist in work places and it’s important to make note of them and avoid them like the plague. Refer to my earlier advice as to why. Also don’t date people like that because they’ll be running the same game on you. Their need to feel pursued isn’t going to end ever, that’s just how they are. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

The thread title is an oxymoron

Touching female coworkers in the workplace is petty stupid, don’t care about context. Stop touching your female coworkers. 

Maybe this is a good time for you to learn how to take rejection with a little grace, and just be a normal friendly coworker and not be all weird about it. 

also, stop touching your coworkers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1