Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Love this. The 2nd round pick. At this point my last rooting interest is Terry

I think that’s why Sam just fail launched that last ball… trying too hard to get Terry 1k

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

What an epic collapse in Philly. That team started out 10-1 and is going to finish 11-6. Crazy stuff. 

They were frauds the whole time. Even at 10-1 their point differential was only like +22.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Because that's what yall said about Young last time folks rooted for Dallas to kick our ass to end the season like this.

I've been to a finalenthat was taken over by Philly, no, hearing Dallas taken over our stadium I want no parts of, don't what the analytics say...

Just because you've been snake bit doesn't mean that can't change.

Where would Indianapolis have been in the early 2000's had they won one more game and not gotten manning?

Where would the Bengals be had they won one more game and not gotten burrow, ill tell you where, they'd have chase young the bust and we'd already have our franchise quarterback, unless of course Ron screwed it up which is a distinct possibility. 

The higher the pick the better the odds that one of these times will be our time.

We have massive changes coming very very soon and this game will be completely forgotten but Where we pick in the draft wont be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SpacePenguin said:

Moxie begets luck. Meatball Sam just needs to drink more MIller Light and .....pray? sacrifice a goat? I dont know what redacted did to toss up so many wounded ducks that worked out, but it definitely involved a higher power or blood sacrifice.

I always thought it was some type of voodoo he did in his sister's basement.  But what do I know.  

That last INT was totally a REDACTED throw.  Late and short.  It worked for him for a while at a really high rate. It NEVER works for Howell.  

Maybe it's because he doesn't eat steak.  I dunno.  It's wild how much luck Hallock had.  When he lost the rabbit foot, he became the backup XFL QB he actually is.  With the rabbits foot, he was freaking Joe Montana.  

• Haha 1

Just now, MartinC said:

Oh great NASCAR is back. Kick a guy while he’s down …

Watching a bunch of idiots drive around in circles is the perfect metaphor for this franchise

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Tonysoprano1 said:

It's just unconscionable in this type of a blowout game that they can't get maclaurin 17 yards to get to 1,000. If that doesn't happen this team really rots

They will get him his yards. Just call some shovel passes and screens.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, CobraCommander said:

Grant Paulsen is a fat loser. Who cares about stats!? We ****ing suck. 

I’d like see Terry do it. And according to Keim Terry’s teammates want to see it happen 

But it’s nothing like my rooting intrerest for a loss