Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

1 minute ago, mcdonaldrw said:

Hope all these Beat Dallas no matter what the cost folks, are also ready to watch the team mortgage the future like we did for RGIII if we win this meaningless game

Lol BEAT DALLAS!

• Thumb down 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I hate Dallas to, but there are 3 really good qb prospects coming out and I'd really like to not have to trade up. If we fall to #3 or #4 we end up giving up a kings Ransome to move up to #1 to get our guy. If we finish with #2 we probably stand pat or maybe only have to give Chicago back their 2nd + a 3rd or something.

Not to mention if they take a qb. If they do go qb and we drop to #4 and miss our pick of the litter, I see russ or fields coming here.

I'd much rather have jayden, drake, or caleb on a rookie contract

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Exactly,  assuming we hire the correct people you want them to play with the best possible resources. Winning today gets us NOTHING worthwhile. 

How about maybe getting an organization that doesn’t depend on any single lotto pick and has the ability to succeed from any pick position?

That ok to root for? 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by stoshuaj
  • Thumb up 2

3 minutes ago, mcdonaldrw said:

Hope all these Beat Dallas no matter what the cost folks, are also ready to watch the team mortgage the future like we did for RGIII if we win this meaningless game

No, we won't do that. Dan is gone

Just now, stoshuaj said:

How about maybe getting an organization that doesn’t depend on any single lotto pick and has the ability to succeed with any from any pick position?

That ok to root for?

Sure.  But that’s not where we are right now. 

Just now, mac8887 said:

I hate Dallas to, but there are 3 really good qb prospects coming out and I'd really like to not have to trade up. If we fall to #3 or #4 we end up giving up a kings Ransome to move up to #1 to get our guy. If we finish with #2 we probably stand pat or maybe only have to give Chicago back their 2nd + a 3rd or something.

Not to mention if they take a qb. If they do go qb and we drop to #4 and miss our pick of the litter, I see russ or fields coming here.

I'd much rather have jayden, drake, or caleb on a rookie contract

Love Washington more than I hate Dallas. For us it's better long-term if we lose today. As simple as that. 

Rather challenge Dallas consistently than win one meaningless week 18 game.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1